The Reactor Core (The Atomic Punk’s Archive)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Reactor Core (The Atomic Punk’s Archive)

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 492 total)
  • Author

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Character Design Contest #18 “Sci-Fi Pilot”

I was stuck for ideas so I stayed with the Cavalry theme. This particular soldier is piloting a mech.

Holding Down the Fort
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2013/04/AtomicPunk-HoldingDownTheFort.png

Close-up
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2013/04/AtomicPunk-HoldingDownTheFort_cu.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Character Design Contest #19 “Great Balls of Fire”

Cinder is one of my Elementals, a servant of the Four Elements. She is “The Usurper,” known for her ambition to claim the title of Fire and break the other Elements. Another incomplete saga that I have worked off and on for years. Not happy with her eyes. Still, she is my favorite version thus far.

Cinder (3rd)
    AtomicPunk-Cinder.png

Close-up
    AtomicPunk-Cinder_cu.png

Cinder (2nd)
    AtomicPunk-Cinder-1.png

Close-up
    AtomicPunk-Cinder_cu.PNG

Cinder (HeroMachine 2.5)
    AtomicPunk-cinder_hm25.jpg

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Character Design Contest #20 “Hero Machine 2.5″

Belles Fleurs was a major city in my GURPS Supers and Space campaigns. Think if Montréal and New Orléans had a baby who grew up to marry Hollywood and they moved to Miami. In the Supers, it was ran by the LaMontagne crime family. The city’s legacy anti-hero was Tenebre.

LaMontagne family is a theatrical gang, donning the city’s colors of blue and yellow. They are organized like the mafia with soldiers and captains (“capas”). Tenebre’s origins are a mystery. Rumor has it is that he is Papa Louis’ son who was thought to have been murdered. That the son is not so much trying to take down LaMontagne; rather, take his place.

Tenebre
    AtomicPunk-Tenebre.png

A Capa
    AtomicPunk-Capa.png

A LaMontagne Enforcer
    AtomicPunk-GangEnforcer.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Character Design Contest #20 “Hero Machine 2.5″

The Jade and her archenemy Totenkopf. This is an early version of The Jade from my Champions days. Champions is why I sought a program like HeroMachine in the first place.

She has gone through several re-writes. Originally, she was simply powersuit with no explanation as to how she acquired such advanced technology. As she developed, she became a middle-age angel of justice. The Jade is one of my most ambitious creations and core to my meta-verse.

Totenkopf is still evolving. I had created him as a sort of “Red Skull with wings”. Then he morphed into the flight suit of a mercenary clan in my mecha-verse. As the time of this post, his role is still undecided. Whether he remains as The Jade’s archenemy has yet to be decided.

The Jade
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2013/04/AtomicPunk-TheJade.png

Totenkopf
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2013/04/AtomicPunk-Totenkopf.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Finally made it through the retrospect of contest and challenge entries. I haven’t participated in the last few because of my schedule (and binging). So, on to the little side items.

Pop Quiz 7: Buckle Up

For the Pop Quiz, Jeff would select one item and you had to incorporate it as the focus of your character or design. One entry was a belt buckle. Coincidentally, I was testing some VisualBasic code. This design is 100% HeroMachine. However, it is the result of a series of pass-through queries and calculations with a few touch-ups.

Bucklefish
    AtomicPunk-Bucklefish.png

Weilyn

Ooooh. Pretty Smile

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Thanks, Weilyn.

Pop Quiz 15: Faces

I really can’t explain the double tongue. Guess I was trying to be too exotic.

Walpa Pirate
    AtomicPunk-WalpaPirate.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Pop Quiz 21: Spaceship

Naturally, a pirate has to have a ship to raid. Made mostly of Rifle Items. The forward ports are not cannons. Those are observation decks. I “drew” hundreds of similar ships when I was in grade school. I used a stencil to trace siide-facing profiles of star fighters. Wish I still had those notebooks.

Walpan Freighter
    AtomicPunk-WalpanFreighter.png

Herr D
    Participant

I think upside down it would make a great rifle, too. Stock with ammo inside. Rack slide under trigger?

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

You’re right, Herr D. I think I will tweak the spaceship as a rifle and post it in the Custom Item Archives.

Pop Quiz: Riding it out

Nothing original about this nod to Edgar Rice Burroughs. Still, it was fun to design.

Princess of Mars
    AtomicPunk-PrincessOfMars.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Pop Quiz: Barbaracious

For his Character Design Challenge win, our very own resident stuntman barbario asked our host Jeff Hebert to immortalize him in the Head-Winners Items. To celebrate this new edition, Jeff made barbario the star of his own Pop Quiz. Thank you, barbario, for being a good sport.

There’s no prize inside this box. The taste of awesome is its own reward.

Barbarios: Eat them… now!
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2013/05/AtomicPunk-Barbarios.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Pop Quiz: Flags!

Star Trek was on my tv when I was thinking of a flag design. Thus, this banner inspired by the famous Episode 90: “Let That Be Your Last Battlefield.”

Planetary Flag of Cheron
    AtomicPunk-Cheron.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Pop Quiz: Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day! As you can tell, Pillhead loves his Momma.

Pillhead
    AtomicPunk-Pillhead.png

Close-up
    AtomicPunk-Pillhead_cu.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Pop Quiz: Handy!

The challenge was to create a design using only Hand items. I did use Hands. However, I added other items until I came up with this mechanical dinosaur.

Ragthief
    AtomicPunk-Rag-thief.png

Weilyn

That is awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 492 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.