The Reactor Core (The Atomic Punk’s Archive)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Reactor Core (The Atomic Punk’s Archive)

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 492 total)
  • Author

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Thanks, Weilyn.

Pop Quiz: Ted!

Get Well Soon
    AtomicPunk-GetWellSoon.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Pop Quiz: Funny

Design something humorous.

AtomicPunk-PollysSecret.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Pop Quiz: Dragons

Lunchtime!
    AtomicPunk-Lunchtime.png

Weilyn

Love it!

Herr D
    Participant

Ukh! NO HORSERADISH OR EVEN SALT! Laugh Good job on that one. I don’t even remember that pop quiz. –May have to go see what I did for it again.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Thanks, fellow HMers.

Pop Quiz: Insignia

Design an insignia, logo, or emblem. I thought: “What if the ‘The Princess on the Pea’ were a superhero?”

Princess Pea
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2013/05/AtomicPunk-PrincessPea.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Very clever!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Thanks, CantDraw. I imagine that Princess Pea fights crime at night because she’s an insomniac.

Pop Quiz: Horny

Couldn’t think of anything, so I went the horn as a horn. I might incorporate the Aulnohg race into a story at some point.

Aulnohg Shaman
    AtomicPunk-AulnohgShaman.png

Close-up
    AtomicPunk-AulnohgShaman_cu.png

Trekkie
    Participant

I wonder what kind of powers Princess Pea would have- maybe the ability to detect minute changes in pressure in the air, sort of like a cross between a bat’s echolocation and Toph’s ‘seismic sense’.

Herr D
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

I wonder what kind of powers Princess Pea would have- maybe the ability to detect minute changes in pressure in the air, sort of like a cross between a bat’s echolocation and Toph’s ‘seismic sense’.

Actually, the inherent sense that something is where it SHOULDN’T be (and where that is) would be an interesting power:
    Locate stolen items, find bodies, murder weapons, find the poisoned food, know which criminal is actually an undercover cop, know which cop is dirty in the police station, etc. –Because sometimes knowing is half the battle.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@Herr D said:

@Trekkie said:

Actually, the inherent sense that something is where it SHOULDN’T be (and where that is) would be an interesting power:
    Locate stolen items, find bodies, murder weapons, find the poisoned food, know which criminal is actually an undercover cop, know which cop is dirty in the police station, etc. –Because sometimes knowing is half the battle.

Ooh… I like both those ideas. Might have to re-visit Princess Pea.

Pop Quiz: Fun with New Items

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil – or dinosaurs.

Valley of Death

AtomicPunk-ValleyOfDeath.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Pop Quiz: Humanoids

Jeff had added a small town of Companions-Humanoid. So, he wanted to see what we could come up with.

In this scene, a priestess tries to catch the eye of an Imperial Guard. This is also a story for my unfinished saga of “The Three Sisters.”

Temptation at the Temple

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2013/05/AtomicPunk-TemptationAtTheTemple.png

I created a similar image using PULP-O-MIZER. Though the priestess is the main character in my story, this raunchy cover made me reconsider. If I ever get around to it, I am going to re-write the story from both the priestess’ and the guard’s perspective.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2013/05/AtomicPunk-TemptationAtTheTemple_PULP-O-MIZER.jpg

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Anyone want a cat? I am so mad at her right now… My laptop crashes and overheats. I need to buy a new one. Been too busy at work to sneak in a few posts. Which also puts my “Tell my story” forum on hold.

I was trying to use the laptop for today’s Pop Quiz. Crashed four times! Stupid cat…

Pop Quiz: Small Gods

Design a deity that one might worship in Terry Pratchett’s Small Gods. Admittedly, I had never heard of Terry Pratchett before this Pop Quiz. Logically, I have never read any of his novels. Anyway, after quick research, here’s what I came up with.

Thomm, God of I-Would-Kill-You-Except-I-Don’t-Know-How-To-Use-A-Can-Opener
    AtomicPunk-ThomM.png

Close-up
    AtomicPunk-Thomm_cu.png

Harlekin

I hope you like it.

I change the hair color but i think this version is more tolerate this changes.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4818/tapgbc.png

Mad Jack
    Participant

WOW! If that isn’t cool, I don’t know what is. Loved to have a peek under that gas mask… Surprised

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 492 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.