My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 627 total)
  • Author

@Stulte said:

Great shading!

Thanks!

Sometimes, when I have no ideas on what to create or am bored, I go under headgear and randomly start adding pieces together until it makes a head I think looks cool…so this is the result of said moment.

Name(For now): Spike

Spike.png

Name: Richard Zaze
    Allias: The Jumping Spider
    Abilities: Can jump 10x his body length…50x with the robotic legs aid, stick to most surfaces, strong awareness of his surroundings (an extra sense), his mask lenses give him superior sight in any condition and help him navigate jumps/landings, above average strength…robotic arms can lift up to 10 tons, superior intellect, gloves and robotic arms can produce webbing, accelerated healing, and master of stealth.

Jumping-Spider.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

I love that one. Especially the pose.

@Anarchangel said:

I love that one. Especially the pose.

Thanks! I was watching a jumping spider outside and decided to make a character off of it haha

Name: Brad Ross
    Allais: Schizo
    Abilities: His belt allows him to teleport short distances, a metal skeleton and his Ulna can extend into a long sword like blade, master in hand-to-combat, master in all weapons, lacks pain, impenetrable skin, regenerative healing, and one &^%$ed up mind.

Schizo.png

Name: Nick Clark
    Alias: Fusion (AntMan, Beetle, The Insect, were among the few others)
    Abilities: Incredible strength to the point being he can lift over 120 tons! He can jump extraordinary lengths without taking fall damage, extremely durable with increased bone density and hardened skin, very flexible and high amounts of agility and stamina, lactic acid build up is nearly nonexistent, faster than the typical human, can stick to nearly any surface/material, nearly unbreakable jaw (getting punched in the face is pretty much no threat), enhanced senses and self awareness, and master of stealth.

Bio: Coming Soon! (HINT: He is from the combined abilities of a dung beetle, a leaf ant, and jumping spider…a Fusion)

hm3-beta-5.png

Viper
    Participant

Awesome awesome.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Great costume design on these last few. Plus the shading is pretty neat as well.

Anarchangel
    Participant

It’s no secret that I love insect characters and this guy is no exception. Nice work. 😊

Thanks for the love guys!!

Schizo Mutated

Brad Ross was born in a town that was exposed to a nuclear radiation field which deformed all its population, but mutated the fetuses within the pregnant women. Ross was one of those babies born with no physical deformity, but with a mutation of cellular regeneration and hardened bones. His mother sadly died after giving birth, thus Bradley grew up in foster homes and on the streets. He enlisted in the military where he was found out. Because of his mutation, seen as a evolved human, the Government took him against his will. They wanted to make a super soldier out of him, but with weapons that could grow from his bone structure to aid in creating a class of stealthy assassins for the USA defense program. Brad was a perfect subject since he could take multiple pokes and prods without dying. They implanted an altering gene that caused his ulnas to protract into sharp bone blades. It wasn’t enough, so they changed his bone structure into a rare metal that could cut through most things like butter, this way it was like having a constant blade and unlike bone, unlikely to break. Brad survived, however he escaped and the whole event caused him to go mad, trying to repress what happened. He went through vigorous training for years upon years, but had to stop because he began to feel sick and in pain all the time. Soon, he learned that his body was being worn out from procedure and his healing factor was conflicting with his new skeletal system and Ulna weapon response. So he became Schizo because his foes and allies always considered him off the deep end. He went back to the government program that did this to him and demanded a fix to get him back to 100% again. With a blade to their throat, they whipped something up to strengthen Brad’s body to better handle the changes. However, something went horrible wrong…Brad’s body went into a frenzy of testosterone and regenerative strength, which turned him into an abomination….blades sticking out from various parts of his body and even his teeth became fang and blade like. He had almost lost control of himself and went into a rampage as this monstrosity…killing everything in his path.
    A few surviving scientists made an antidote to control the frenzy of generation in Brad. They hired the merc Daft to get close enough to inject it.
    Brad went back to normal and now has advanced strength, but he needs to take the serum used to counteract his inner beast monthly, or he will become the frenzied creature again…

schizo-monster-1.png

What do you guys think of this pose?

flying-pose.png

When in doubt, I create my beloved Guardian Angel

guardian-angel-flying.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

When in doubt, I say it’s awesome, because there is no doubt about that. ‘specially the shading on the wings and chest. As much as I love those wings, I can never be bothered to shade them, so you get max respect from me for actually doing it.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.