My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 627 total)
  • Author

@JR19759 said:

When in doubt, I say it’s awesome, because there is no doubt about that. ‘specially the shading on the wings and chest. As much as I love those wings, I can never be bothered to shade them, so you get max respect from me for actually doing it.

Thanks man, always a gift to get a good comment from you! The wings always get a big *sigh* when wanting to shade. I was kinda lazy on them, but good for my attempt…only the best for my Guardian Angel! The whole pose and upper body was a huge pain to make however, was going to share it, but no one ever said anything on the blank pose I had. Thanks man!!

Stulte
    Participant

Schizo is just insanely badass!

Name: Chase Bishop
    Demon Name: Varron
    Allis: The Retorter
    Abilities: Immortal as long as the demon within Chase stays in possession. When changed into the Retorter: Can levitate, demon like strength, can teleport short distances, burns the guilty souls or those who are possessed by demons by touch, has a swarm of darkness that can attack, ghost like qualities, can see corruption/darkness, can kill any demon or send back to hell, and demon like telekinesis.

Bio: Chase Bishop, a young psychologist, came home from work one day to find his whole whole family killed…slaughtered. His wife…his kids…his parents…everyone he loves. He was targeted by a gang for being in trial and being the deciding factor of an insanity plea, which he denied. When he walked into his home too see the horror, he got hit in the back with a bat. A struggle went through and a couple more guys came in to take Chase down. Once unconscious, they set up the murder to look like Chase had committed the crime.
    After a few months passed, and Chase was on trial and lost his job and his home…he was found guilty because of a bad lawyer paid off by the gang and sadly a judge was bribed. Down to the worst depression and biggest rage, the day before his jail sentence, he drank a bottle of Jack Daniels and pulled the trigger under his jaw.

Quick bio on Varron: Was an angel who killed another angel. His punishment was to become a fallen angel and be sent to hell. As he festered in hell, he became demon like and hated it. With a small amount of grace left, he escaped hell as a demon like entity, determined to justify himself and avenge his himself to prove he is not evil. He was on his escape and found out about Chase Bishop…figured he’d be a quick fix to his problem, a good host.

Upon dying from his attempted suicide, the Varron’s demon like spirit found Chase and possessed him. The bond of the two created a creature like appearance when Varron was in control. Upon being possessed, he immediately turned in the creature…Varron knew of Chase’s problem…and immediately went to solve it. The next day, with no memory of the night’s events, Chase awoke in his bed. Confused on why he wasn’t dead, he sat at the end of his bed in shock. He soon got a call to watch the news from his friend. He turned on the News to a terrified Judge and Lawyer pleading to Chase’s innocents. Chase had no idea that life was giving him a second chance…but in the worst way.
    Now, chase becomes what the supernatural like to call him, The Retorter when there is evil and supernatural corruption. Verron bent on avenging himself and Chase bent on revenge and starting over. The two work together and create an inseparable bond…needing each other to survive.

ghosterv2.png

CantDraw
    Participant

If my face looked like his, my jaw not only would have fallen off after looking at this; I probably would have kicked it a few times trying to pick it up in a hurry to see it again. Then I would have repeated the entire process…twice. In other words…The Retorter freakin’ rocks!!

Anarchangel
    Participant

That guy is creepy but very cool.

Thank you Anarchangel and CantDraw for the comments! Much appreciated :)

Vampyrist
    Participant

He’s scary for all the right reasons. Love the symbioteesque transformation on the hand and the glowing skull.

@Vampyrist said:

He’s scary for all the right reasons. Love the symbioteesque transformation on the hand and the glowing skull.

Thanks a bunch Vampyrist!

Here’s someone I made while I was bored

Name: Roger Johnson
    Allis: Trap-Jaw
    Abilities: Extremely deadly in water. Superhuman strength…especially in jaw, razor sharp teeth that can bite through nearly any material, extremely agile in water, superhuman speed in water, breathe underwater, hear perfectly underwater, see perfectly underwater, smell enhanced underwater, can have any shark or fish type aid him, tougher skin, and higher speed of healing and regeneration.

trap-jaw.png

Name: Xezus
    Allis: Purge, The Forgotten One
    Abilities: Unlimited and mostly unknown. Is an angel chained to purgatory and can appear on earth. Keeps strong by “cleansing” the guilty souls on earth who seek forgiveness. Biggest enemy is Death himself.

Bio: Xezus was an angel who was too into human affairs and getting involved rather than being a mere observer. He was condemned to the mortal world and soon disappeared into the dangerous Purgatory, where he now rules. He comes usually as a mysterious stranger to Guardian Angel, claiming to be Damon Knight’s guardian angel. Guardian Angel usually gets saved from the brink of death by Purge, however, Damon rarely trusts in Purge…stating he is “an angel unafraid to kill”.

Purge.png

djuby
    Participant

Cool. Amazing colours!

@djuby said:

Cool. Amazing colours!

Thanks! Nice to get a comment from you, djuby!!

Name: Alex Ross
    Demon: Tantibus
    Allis: Nightmare

Abilities: Can see your fears and bring them to life. Can travel through your dreams. Travel by turning into a black smoke entity. His hair or tentacle like limbs can stretch and attack. Can attack with smoke. Grows stronger with fear. Very fast. Cling to surfaces. Can detect danger.

Bio: Being that there is Guardian Angel and the fearless Retorter on earth, hell decided to release its most fearful demon…Tantibus. Alex Ross was a successful business man and was chosen to become possessed by Tantibus. No control on when the transformation into Tantibus happens, Alex’s life spiraled downwards since he is now under control of Tantibus. But Alex soon becomes corrupted by Tantibus and grows an inseparable bond with him. This grants Alex power and immortality, but makes him evil. They call themselves Nightmare and their main foe is the Retorter.

Nightmare.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, that’s…. is there a word that covers both awesome and creepy at the same time? If not someone should invent one just so I can describe that picture.

Timedrop23
    Participant

Yes.
    That picture is totally crawesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.