My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 627 total)
  • Author

This is Guardian Angel before I modified him. This, as well, is my first heromachine creation after a long break from it!
    Pre-Angel.jpg

Anarchangel
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

@Anarchangel said:

Very cool. I like him.

I sense a bias here. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Why whatever do you mean? …. :)

Guardian Angel in a more battle orientated matter!
    Guardan-Angel-posed.jpg

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love the costume. Great character

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Love it, nice pose and very cool character Smile The glowing yellow lighting is perfect for him.

Here’s a simple villain for Guardian Angel face on occasion:

Name: Sicarius
    Species: Demon
    Powers: Quick reflexes, stamina, control of fire, stealth, teleportation, voice mimicry, advanced knowledge in hand to hand combat, superior self defense skills, and minor other demon like advantages.
    Weakness: Holy water, Banishment, Spells, Holy fire, greater demons/angels, special blade, and other common demon like weaknesses
    Reduced Bio: Once a man who died back in the dark ages, he was brought back to earth from hell to find the poor souls who have a bounty on their heads. He finds his targets to drag them to hell, or at least kills them to damn their soul to hell under the orders of Lucifer. Sicarius also is hired by people by the use of a certain spell, but the price is paid greatly. However, time to time, Sicarius finds his way out of hell to find Guardian Angel, to end his life for the constant interference of his assassin like deeds.

sicarius.jpg

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Great characters. Really like battle ready Guardian Angel; cool helmet! Makes me think Dr. Fate with wings! Sicarius is, well, SICK!!! Loving it!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Sicarius looks mean as hell….See what I did there? Heh heh…..I’ll show myself out.

WMDBASSPLAYER – Thank you, he is my favorite creation…I could write a whole book on his story! And yeah, Dr. Fate is cool, but lucky for me, his helmet is more like gladiator/knight/roman helmet that varies a lot, not just stuck with the one heromachine gives us…so I think im safe, just like the eyes it gives! And I just made Sicarius (latin for assassin) and just finished him roughly 20min ago! Glad you like him! Much appreciated!

Anarchangel – I know, he is a handsome devil… Haha…I’ll lock myself out

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Sicarius is wicked cool. Excellent!

@The Atomic Punk said:

Sicarius is wicked cool. Excellent!

Thanks man!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Sicarius is so epic! Really great pose too.

@Jeimuzu said:

Sicarius is so epic! Really great pose too.

Thanks! And yeah, I found the blank canvas of the pose in the forums somewhere! It’s nice to find a pose to start off of!

Time for my next villain for my hero, Guardian Angel…and give me some slack, I created the pose on my own here. I know it needs some improvement.

Name: Luminis Perditor (Destroyer of Light)
    Species: Demon Hybrid

Powers: Unknown…but concidered the destroyer of souls, peace, and the heavens. Once released, doom has befallen humanity…it is hell on earth.
    Weakness: Unknown

Reduced Bio: A creature made from many souls of the damned and defeated angels forced to become corrupted, Luminis Perditor is Hell’s secret weapon when all else fails. There is no control of this beast, his powers are limitless and it has no remorse or conscious. Luminis is pure hate, anger, rage, and darkness…only the light from the most pure can weaken it…only a nephilim has the inner power to send the beast back to damnation. It has only been stopped once before, but comes back even stronger.

destroyer.jpg

Anarchangel
    Participant

That is one cool looking demon.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.