My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Viper
    Participant

Jealousy, I feel. Your characters are so good.

@Vampyrist said:

Cool and anathema is astounding!

Why thank you!

@Viper said:

Jealousy, I feel. Your characters are so good.

Haha thanks Viper! But nothing to be jealous about, your characters and stories are good too!

Name: Norman Richards
    Allis: Berserker
    Abilities: If in the presence of danger or evil, Norman becomes possessed by a raging hulkish demon.

hm3-beta-1.png

Name: Chad Blaze
    Allis: Steam
    Abilities: At his own will, he can be overcome by a blue energy that absorbs all energy types within a certain radius to make him more powerful.

steam-2.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude your shading recently has been incredible. Very impressive.

@JR19759 said:

Dude your shading recently has been incredible. Very impressive.

Thanks so much!!

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

WOW! You’re on fire!! Amazing characters.

@luizpauloromanini said:

WOW! You’re on fire!! Amazing characters.

Thanks man!!

Name: Riddick Thanos
    Allis: Incognito
    Abilities: Can copy anyone’s fighting style and predict their moves, master at stealth, incredibly silent, can teleport, above average strength, highly cognitive, master at small details to copy the smallest of mannerisms, and dead on accuracy.
    Bio: Riddick is much unknown and highly feared among villains and heroes alike. Riddick goes by the name Incognito and is a mercenary for hire. Many question his colors, but perhaps that is a tactic he uses to distract his targets or enemies…

incognito2.png

sorry I can’t get him to fit…frustrating

Viper
    Participant

Pose is great, the suit is great, the colors are great, the, the, the, (Head explodes)

prswirve
    Participant

Great artwork you have over here my friend!

@Viper said:

Pose is great, the suit is great, the colors are great, the, the, the, (Head explodes)

Haha hope your head grows back soon! Like to see more of your work:)!

@prswirve said:

Great artwork you have over here my friend!

Thanks so much!

Name: Ben Quiescent
    Allais: Transcendent (The Super Sapien)
    Abilities: Superhuman strength, superhuman cellular regeneration, superhuman senses, superhuman reflexes, superhuman speed, gravity manipulation (flight), power to create light beams (energy), can create heat, unbreakable skin, and high intelligence.
    Weakness: Absence of the sun or prolonged absence of the sun can severely weaken him and a rare meteorite that absorbs radiation can take away all his abilities until removed by a certain radius away from him.

Bio: In a space station, a women named Jennifer Quiescent was a pregnant scientist apart of a team studying the effects of the moon and sun upon earth and it’s people/species. However, undetected, a solar flare from the sun was about to take place and the station was in direct path of the flare. Once the flare hit, it hit hard and tore the station apart, killing many. Before it hit, people were evacuating and Jennifer was placed in an escape pod, but still too late. The radiation of the flare bursted towards her escape, killing her. Once the pod crashed landed upon Earth 2 days later, a small team pulled her out of the damaged pod. Her body was still warm…and there seamed to be a heart beat…not hers. Amazed at the discovery, the doctors quickly removed the baby, who was incredibly healthy. It was huge news around the world and the baby was raised by his Grandparents and given the name, Benjamin, after his father who had died from a car accident.
    Years pasted, and young Ben began to realize he had abilities. As he grew, his powers began to become stronger and stronger. He had superhuman abilities and his Grandparents kept it a very hidden secret away from the public.
    Ben grew to realize that the solar flare gave him extraordinary abilities and the sun was his lifeline, his life support now that gave him his life.
    Years later, once he surpassed his preadulthood, he dawned the hero life style. He created a suit that can take the power of the sun and was named around the world from the heroic events he accomplished, the Super Sapien…but he was called by a brilliant mind, The Transcendent, to which he then called himself.

Transendent-.png

Stulte
    Participant

Great shading!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.