LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Legatus
    Participant

Sweet!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Your style is kickass and you’ve got some great characters! The Terrier is the coolest! And I’m really loving that poster. Sorry, but I gotta try something like that!

livewyre1014
    Participant

New characters…magic character. Calling her Emma Lullaby, she has the gift of prophetic dreams and the ability to enter other people’s dreams. However, being such a young girl, she is protected by BUB, the Beast Under the Bed. Hope you guys like them!!

Emma and BUB

EmmaBUB.png

ams
    Participant

YES! These last couple are right on the money. Love what you are bringing to the table. The highlighting on White Whale is perfect an the concept of Emma and BUB is awesome. Great job!

Cheers!

Vampyrist
    Participant

BUB is so cool.

Legatus
    Participant

Awesome!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

BUB is awesome!

prswirve
    Participant

Mystery Man is so bad ass! Emma and Bub what an awesome pair…

Linea24
    Participant

I just going to go with the general consent that Bub and Emma look really awesome.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks everybody…I went through like 5 different designs for BUB before I landed on that one.

Herr D
    Participant

@livewyre1014 said:

Thanks everybody…I went through like 5 different designs for BUB before I landed on that one.

Now BUB is the kind of character, for all those of you who HAVE little ones, that might deeply appreciate holding those other 5 designs in reserve to preserve himself! You know, ask a four-year-old a question six times for six different answers, right? Wink This one’s great–hope you stay on his good side by keeping the others . . .

livewyre1014
    Participant

Another update: every comic universe needs some “lost civilizations” and this guy is from one of the Freelance Comic’s “lost cities”…as a refresher on who this guy is –

A hero, the guardian of an ancient hidden city know as Uchbenya’ab somewhere in South America. The conquistadors called the city “El Dorado” thinking the shiny mineral was gold, but actually the shimmering metal is a rare substance known as Augmentin. Indestructable and able to absord and discharge all types of energy. With such a precious and powerful resource, each king of Uchbenya’ab must select a guardian to protect the city and precious metal with their lives, and that honored warrior wears an armor composed of Augmentin itself. That warrior is know as…the Invincible Idol!!!

Idol3.png

Legatus
    Participant

I love lost civilizations! And this guardian looks awesome!

Nug
    Participant

I’m allergic to augmentin… true story. Good job on that though!

livewyre1014
    Participant

another update to a character designs…the new look of the greatest law enforcement officer in the Freelance Universe…Johnny Law!!!

Johnny-Law3-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.