LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

My entry for the CDC this time around…the Freeman!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ams
    Participant

Very nice!  You have my vote!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thank you my friend…but I’ve got some stiff competition, not least of all, your “making the rest of us look like amateurs” ass.  LOL

livewyre1014
    Participant

Second member of “the Sentence”.  Louis Lefebvre comes from a family of assassins.  Like his father, and his father’s father before him, Louis is trained in the designing, construction, and use of any weapon that holds an edge.  Louis developed his custom bracers, with retractable blades which can be extended, retracted, or removed to be used as traditional swords. Considered possibly the greatest blade fighter in the world, Louis Lefebvre is “Guillotine”.

Attachments:

livewyre1014
    Participant

My entry for the CDC this week…but I’m keeping him win or lose.

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Awesome!  Setting the bar high early…..

FYI – noticed you didn’t add your name to the file name you submitted on the main page.

Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s an idea I’ve been playing with for a few years, but have never been quite comfortable enough with to write a story for.  He is an old academic, specializing in history and politics.  A Greek man, who after “the event” found himself with incredibly powers…but never told anyone or used them.  His passion was for education, he is a professor, a teacher of students, and the life of a “super hero” was never anything he desired.  But, the times change, and being an expert of philosophy, he reasoned why someone with his abilities should use them rather than keep them secret.  Generally, he is a patient, pensive man who would rather rationalize with his opponent than fight them, but when the situation presents itself, he has no reservations to engage in hard brutality.  Able to turn his entire body into a super-dense, damn near indestructible marble like stone, he goes by the codename “the Aegis”…his name is Obelius Nicolau, “Obbie” to his friends…and you don’t want to be on his bad side.

Attachments:

livewyre1014
    Participant

This is a commission I did for a writer friend of mine…he is called Kid Tomorrow.

Attachments:

Legatus
    Participant

I just fell in love with Aegis.

Suleman
    Participant

Yeah, Aegis is great. Love the shading, especially on the face and the armor.

Keric
    Participant

Wow, I really like Freeman!!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Hey everybody!!!  I apologize for not being present, but working multiple jobs really cuts down on my free time.  I miss you guys, and I’m coming back with new characters soon…things have been crazy for me, but hopefully will be leveling out in the next few weeks.  Also, I got engaged, which is weird, but I miss you guys and can’t wait to have a weekend off and jump back into it.  Stay tuned my friends…I’m not done yet.

CantDraw
    Participant

Yes!! Glad to see you back!

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

The belts for all of Guillotine’s knives are really well put together. Great work all round, as usual.

RobM
    Participant

Congrats on your engagement!

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.