LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Harlekin

I have a big problem with Heron. He more looks like Superhero than villain. 😀 Nice picture, keep on going. Great start.

livewyre1014
    Participant

I have the same problem with Heron…I thought I made him look villainous, but alas, a heron’s color scheme of white and blue makes it difficult. Anyway, how about a White Knight villain next? Incubus.

Incubus.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

@livewyre1014 said:

Hey gang! Don’t know if anyone remembers me, but I used to heromachine it up alot back in the day and my schedule is now allowing me time to do so again. I am currently redesigning some of my favorite characters that me and my brother write about and wanted your opinions. Be kind, as it has been quite awhile. First up, one of my oldest and favorite characters, the avenging amphibian, the leaping lawman…the incredible FROGMAN!!!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/livewyre1014/2012/07/Frogman.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/livewyre1014/2012/07/Frogman2.png

Sometimes i wish these forums had ‘like’ buttons cos i’d definitely like Frogman

Incubus has a great old-skool looking villain costume. One little tip though, when you export the image you might want to go for a different size because you’re cutting of part of your image this way.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Just because a guy has an aesthetic color-scheme doesn’t mean that he can’t be a villain. I really like Frogman and Heron.

I agree with Alexander. HeroMachine needs the “Like” button. It’s quick positive feedback.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Two more…first to finish out the pattern I started a Gloom Oracle villain, the Puritan. Finally another hero, Mystery Man!!

puritan.pngMystery-Man2.png

FRM

i forgot to comment, but i love frogman.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Love the Puritan! Cool
    Mystery Man is cool as well, but careful he doesn’t start looking like a villain…

Vampyrist
    Participant

Puritan is fantastic!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks gang. I like the idea of a sociopath who believes he’s “cleansing the evil world”, but you know that feeling that you forgot something but can’t figure out what it is until you post it to the forum and everybody sees it? Yeah…I need to give that dude some hair…design fail!! haha.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Alright…remembered hair this time…and I think it makes all the difference in the world. So once more, here is the Puritan.

puritan-1.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

It’s amazing how much of a difference it makes to the image, actually…
    I don’t know which one I prefer. Confused

Puritan is awesome. Definitely like the added hair.

The hair adds a lot to the personality of the character. I’m definitely pro hair on this one.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks guys. Up next, the Freelance Universe’s response to the Hulk…every bit as stong, but a very calm and collected powerhouse. Also, a god. So..yeah…

Ganesha2-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.