LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 768 total)
  • Author

darkvatican

I like your Haste character pic. I like that you call her the “blue blur”, too. I used that as a name several years ago, but it works just as well as a title, like the “man of steel”. Great pic!

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Pegasus in my opinion looks really great.
    I am really bad at matching colors, but i think that you did it really great. That superhero really pleases the eye with color scheme.
    His costume itself is simple yet good. Nothing bad about it, every piece looks good.

Brickhouse is also fantastic.
    Face is made extremely good in my opinion, especially since i myself can’t make any face look good.
    Again, good colors and quite interesting outfit. Shaded/highlighted perfectly in my opinion.

Haste has good/great design for fast character.
    Colors again pleasing, and i think the pose is fitting for her.
    To put it simply, good job.

I also like these short backstories for them. Fitting, and gives every single character that “thing”, that makes them look almost alive.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Hi all…so, how have you all been?  …I know it’s weird that I announced a comeback and then went silent again…but, okay…what had happened was my computer died.  Completely, gone, lost everything.  And being a poor man who is taking care of a displaced family, money for a new computer was not something that I had…BUT, here’s where the story takes a turn.  The new girl in my life bought me a computer for my birthday!!!  I’m back online…and have so many ideas and concepts I’ve been itching to do!!!

ams
    Participant

OH YEAH!!!  Just logged on and saw your post.  Welcome back, bud!

…and thanks wonderful new girlfriend!  First character he makes get dedicated to you!

Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thank you, my old friend.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Little is know about her…she just…appeared.  According to her story, she is from 70 years in the future, when the world is struggling to recover from the last world war.  WW 1 was fought in trenches with chemicals, WW II with tanks, planes, and nuclear weapons.  WW III was fought with superhumans, advanced technologies, gods, and magic.  A third of the world’s population was extinguished, countries and political structures gone, food, shelter, and safety are in short supply.  She was not born, but created.  A genetically grown artificial person, using the DNA of fallen warriors and the blood of gods to be the perfect conduit of magical energies used by spellcasters.  In short, she needs no amulet, helmet, or magic wand…she IS the wand.  I present to you, the orphan lost in a time not her own, ARCANA, and her first and closest friend, Biggs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Little is know about her…she just…appeared.  According to her story, she is from 70 years in the future, when the world is struggling to recover from the last world war.  WW 1 was fought in trenches with chemicals, WW II with tanks, planes, and nuclear weapons.  WW III was fought with superhumans, advanced technologies, gods, and magic.  A third of the world’s population was extinguished, countries and political structures gone, food, shelter, and safety are in short supply.  She was not born, but created.  A genetically grown artificial person, using the DNA of fallen warriors and the blood of gods to be the perfect conduit of magical energies used by spellcasters.  In short, she needs no amulet, helmet, or magic wand…she IS the wand.  I present to you, the orphan lost in a time not her own, ARCANA, and her first and closest friend, a rat terrier she adopted named Biggs.

Attachments:

Legatus
    Participant

Everyone needs a Biggs. Nice work!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s on old concept that desperately needed an update.  The cops in Broadstone City don’t always respond quickly, or at all, to the calls and complaints out of the Red Light District, so she decided to take matters into her own hands.  After a run in with the MysteryMan, he agreed to train her, equip her, and let her operate in his city.  From pole dancer to protector, the Pink Panther makes sure no one hurts the women and girls of her neighborhood.

Attachments:

Legatus
    Participant

Spectacular design from pose to outfit. Her overknee boots are really nice. I never liked the standard HM ones, but yours are awesome.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

I like the bootsm there better then i’ve managed.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thank you my friends…god it’s good to be back!!!

ams
    Participant

Great to have you back!  Frogman!  Terrier!  Just went through your archive and there are so many kick-ass character concepts.  Cheers, bud!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Still trying to shake off the rust, so I thought I would throw my hat in the ring for the CDC this time around.  So, an original take on a Minotaur was a challenge , but  don’t think this is half bad.  For the minotaur CDC I present US Marshall Angus “Babe” Bunyan.

Attachments:

livewyre1014
    Participant

Working on a new villain squad…kinda in the vein of DC’s Suicide Squad or Marvel’s Thunderbolts.  Villains all, who have been forced into service for missions both secret and incredibly dangerous.  I’m calling them “the Sentence”…5 of the most dangerous and lethal people on the planet.  This is their leader in the field…Virgil, known as “the Chair”.  Virgil is a walking super conductor, able to control electricity, but not able to generate it.  The pack he where’s on his back is a compact, high-capacity battery linked to two regulators on his gloves which helps him focus the electrical current he can run through his body.  Although he stands at only 4’10, he is one of the most ruthless, brilliant, and dangerous people on the planet.  The only person he cares about is a younger, mentally handicapped brother named Zeke, who lives in a very expensive and well run assisted living home in their home state of Florida.  As long as the government takes care of Zeke and lets Virgil visit him from time to time, he will plan the missions and lead “the Sentence” in the field.  I give you, Virgil “the Chair” Spencer!!!

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.