LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Hey gang! Don’t know if anyone remembers me, but I used to heromachine it up alot back in the day and my schedule is now allowing me time to do so again. I am currently redesigning some of my favorite characters that me and my brother write about and wanted your opinions. Be kind, as it has been quite awhile. First up, one of my oldest and favorite characters, the avenging amphibian, the leaping lawman…the incredible FROGMAN!!!Frogman.pngFrogman2.png

Welcome back! I really like the logo in the first image and Frogman2’s highlights are pretty great.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks. The logo is custom so not true heromachine…but I do like it. Need to get my brother(the REAL artist) to do one for the updated Froggy.

livewyre1014
    Participant

I forgot how much fun I have doing this haha. After more hours spent, I present another updated character. Although encompassing both virtue and vice, and hero to the core even when he don’t wanna be. The reluctantly valiant, White Knight!!!White-Knight.pngWhite-Knight2.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Number 3…the mistress of the mystical arts…the blind guardian of realms unknown…Gloom Oracle(by the way, ANY tips on how to pose females correctly would be awesome, I had such a hard time getting her right and still not completely happy)Gloom-Oracle-1.pnggloom-oracle2-1.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Welcome back and all three are awesome. The oracle and Frogman are really good.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great work, welcome to the forums.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

The only thing wrong with the posing is the chest area. I usually do that a little differently to the way I’d tackle a male chest, because the normal approach doesn’t really work. I’ll make you a picture tomorrow when I’m not so tired (it’s 10pm my time and I need to go to bed).

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks for all the feedback!!! Alright, after collaborating with my partner in arms, all three designs have been tweaked and I’m finally happy with them. Here’s a group shot…hope you likes it!!!

Group-1.jpg

Harlekin

Intresting starting, and group shot is also good.

I really like the White Knight’s costume. It’s a very simple and elegant design.

Scatman

it’s the wierdest thing I was sitting in my car getting ready to drive my son to school and I said to him I am going to make a frogman!looks like you beat me to it,great looking character !I just thought that was really coincidental1cool characters lookin’ forward to seeing more!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Next up…Frogman villain. The Heron!!!Heron.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

It’s been a bit longer than I said, but I’ve made a little tutorial for you.
    http://www.heromachine.com/forum/tips-tricks-how-tos-and-guides/kaylins-tutorials/#p7324

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thank you…that is EXTREMELY helpful!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.