LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 768 total)
  • Author

FRM

i…absolutely…LOVE Night Ranger!!!!!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Hello fellow machiners…I miss you guys!!! Sorry I haven’t been posting but I lost my job, and then my car died so it’s been quite a ride for me for the last two or three months. I promise I’m still around and have been keeping tabs on all of you. I hope to post again very soon, but just wanted to say you are all doing great work!!!! Can’t wait til I’m back posting new designs with the rest of you!!!

livewyre1014
    Participant

FINALLY had time to start a new design. I really just wanted to post something and feel like part of the forum again so…feedback is always welcome!!!

Proton.PNG

FRM

i love that outfit. however, i think it could use some more fluidity. making a thicker or less intricate insignia would help, so you might just put the alpha on the line colour to 30%. but i do love the sleeves. they’re cool!

Herr D
    Participant

Does he . . . get a face?

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Solid design overall. However, his logo crosses into his neck.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I love the costume and the colours. The sleeves are my favourite part.

The only thing I can think that I might do differently is to add something around the waist just to break up the black a little. Maybe not a full belt though as I imagine they would all be too clunky and break up the smooth lines. What I like to do is mask things, usually insignia, to that are to make my own belts.

Of course that’s just how I do things and I’m pretty sure there are better ways to do it.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Alright, all polished up. I give you Proton!!!

Proton-1.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here is my entry for the Gladiator pop quiz…pretty happy with the pose on this one.

Livewyre-Gladiator.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Alright, this is a little cheat…but I liked what I did for the Gladiator contest alot. So, with a little tweaking, I’m keeping this one as the god of war himself, ARIES!!! I’ve been trying to design an Aries for the Freelance Universe for awhile…now I finally have one!! Cheers!

Aries.PNG

Anarchangel
    Participant

He looks great. Not to nitpick or anything though but it’s actually spelt Ares.

prswirve
    Participant

Proton is awesome and yeah, Ares’ sword suits the “God of War”… Wink

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks guys!!!

@ Anarchangel…you’re face is spelled ARES!!!! jk, thanks for the spell check

Anarchangel
    Participant

@livewyre1014 said:

Thanks guys!!!

@ Anarchangel…you’re face is spelled ARES!!!! jk, thanks for the spell check

I’m just gonna go over here and cry now. Cry

Nah. :)

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Nice! Personally, I would leave the belt off Proton.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.