LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Death:

Revenant.PNG

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool

Scatman

very dark and to the point.nice!

Awesome!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Quick redesign of the cold war relic and TRUST agent…the Soviet Hammer!

Soviet-Hammer.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s a new villain…the incredibly strong, agile, and quite insanely brutal and feral LYNX!!!Lynx.PNG

sweger

Soviet Hammer is very cool character)

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s another member of AwesomeCorps….after riding a football scholarship to a great school, he worked with his mentoring proffessor to develop technology that allowed them to control the fundamental force of gravity. His proffessor took the original suit and used it for evil means, but Thomas here developed his own Gravity Gauntlets to even the playing field. He was later recruited by Boss Awesome to join the super science avengers known as AwesomeCorps. I give you Tommy Thompson…the Graviton!!!

Graviton.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

When the white man came…the slaughters villages. Men, women, children. They took our land and our lives. We must have our revenge. We cursed you with eternal life and undying hatred…you cannot be killed, and you must always kill. Spirits forgive us for what we have created. I give you the unkillable Bloodbone!!

Bloodbone.PNG

Prof.Anthrax

Run To The Hills, I dare say?

Love the mask! Very cool

livewyre1014
    Participant

Alright friends…it’s been quite awhile since I’ve been able to crank out any designs. Work, holidays, second degree burns…it’s always something. But I’M BACK folks, and for my first trick…I present CHARM!! All of her charms on her bracelets can be brought to life or expanded. Swords, sheilds, vehicles, animals, energies, every charm is another weapon in her arsenal. It’s good to be back fellow machiners.

Charm.PNG

Dionne Jinn

It is good to have you back. And better than ever, I see. Charm is wonderful!

Weilyn

Second-degree burns!? Surprised

Oh, dear, I hope you’re okay.

Charm looks brilliant!

Awesome. Love the firebird!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.