LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 768 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

livewyre1014
    Participant

Great mask…but having a little trouble adding it to the body. Any suggestions?

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

yep, make him have ‘bubbly’ armour, but light weight. I think that will make him (or her) look most like an ant. there’s a perfect shoulder item i’m thinking of…

livewyre1014
    Participant

Final Cockroach update…special thanks to Mr. AMS for the outstanding mask he gave me. Sorry I haven’t been posting much but it’s been crazy busy in my neck of the woods. Hopefully I’ll be hammering out some new designs soon. Cheers!!

Cockroach2.PNG

Weilyn

Looks awesome!

livewyre1014
    Participant

another redesign WIP…thoughts??

the ANGRY AMERICAN!!!

Angry-American2.PNG

djuby
    Participant

Your work continues to be stellar!

prswirve
    Participant

Wow really bad ass! He looks perfect..

livewyre1014
    Participant

Full disclosure…I used photoshop on this image as kinda a test to see what I could get with the shading. It’s not completely heromachine, but I thought Ide ask for opinions anyway. Whatta you guys think??

Angry-American3.png

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I think it certainly helped the color to pop. Especially the reds!

I like the character overall. He works on a lot of levels. Is he an anachronistic revolutionary in the 1770’s? Is he an old-fashioned modern day vigilante inspired by our forefathers? A time-displaced freedom fighter?! I’m very intrigued :D Nice work!

prswirve
    Participant

His guns betray his timeline!

Nobody

Looks good I’m kinda curious about his back story as well

livewyre1014
    Participant

He actually come’s from an alternate timeline where a very conservative movement took over the USA and imposed strict laws on the population. Kinda a “V for Vendetta” story line, but set in America rather than England. He was transported to the Freelance earth by accident, but still fights for liberty and justice for all!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Been too busy to machine it up lately…but I’ve kinda been working on this guy. Nothing real concrete yet but the working name is Pegasus. thoughts??

Pegasus.PNG

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Very nice Laugh. Love the colours, love the costume, love the facial expression. All in all a very neat character Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.