LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

With a Pegasus theme, you might consider holsters, etc, that look like fetlocks? Or a mane sheath?

ams
    Participant

Looks great! Very clean cut, golden ager. The image screams “good guy”. Are you going to highlight him up?

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

one thing though, the left side of the belt appears to be hovering off of the body. Still damn awesome though Smile

Scatman

Great character!

livewyre1014
    Participant

another WIP…revamp of the adult Secret after she returned during the Conspiracy storyline.

Secret4.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks sexy. Great posing.

livewyre1014
    Participant

thanks, here’s the polished version. I put in the background image to show the Secret when she started vs the Secret all grown up. Hope y’all like her!!!

Secretboth.png

ams
    Participant

Love it. Great touch placing the before picture in the background! Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

thank you my friend!

Vampyrist
    Participant

I agree, it is a great touch, it really shows the progression.

CantDraw
    Participant

Very cool

Scatman

simply delicious’WinkWhat a great pose tall ,long legs…all and all great looking character!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Alright, new concept presented for your critiques/ideas. I call him EMS, the Emergency Medical Superhero. Thoughts or ideas before I polish the final design?? Almost forgot…many thanks to the talented Mr. AMS for the pose!!!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/livewyre1014/2013/05/EMS.PNG

Herr D
    Participant

Two thoughts? 1. Did you choose to have the non-equal-arm cross for copyright reasons? Traditionally even though the red cross logo is copyrighted they don’t object to seeing it used. They actually encourage it. I haven’t got full net access right now, but it’s my understanding that M*A*S*H didn’t have to pay to use it, and neither do ‘future ambulances’ in time-travel movies. If it still might not clear moderation, you might try altering an equal-arm red with a second one in powder blue (or some other color-matching alteration.)
    2. Does he heal by magic or are you adding gear?

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks to Herr D, both great ideas to improve my design. This is why I always appreciate the input of my fellow machiners. Here’s the new design for the speedster paramedic EMS!!!

EMS-1.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.