LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool, I like it. They are fun to do.

livewyre1014
    Participant

WIP…another failed Lazarius experiment. His bone marrow cancer was corrected by the formula and gave him indestructible bones. White Knight villain, BONEHEAD!!!
    Bonehead-1.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

New character idea WIP…since this is a brand new concept I thought I’d get input in from you guys before I really get into it. The broad idea is that Aladdin and his genie merged into one being to become a force of good for the world. They switch off forms…think Billy Batson/Captain Marvel or Bruce Banner/Hulk kinda deal. ANY INPUT IS WELCOME as I’m still kinda fleshing out the idea. p.s. also, whatta you guys think of the base design?

Aladdin2.PNG

Herr D
    Participant

A suitable handle for the lamp might be made by taking the rubber arm from Body/MaleStd, shrinking it, changing the ratio of x to y, colors 1-3 the same for top sheen, then adding a few percent to the size of a duplicate (or two if you must), darkening, putting it (or them) below.

I call this sequence of layering monoing, because you can use it to remove unwanted internal lines with less effort and no extra items.

Good design so far–I wonder whether it’s worth it to try to put some of Al ‘inside’ what we see of the genie showing through?

ams
    Participant

I really like BONEHEAD. Great pose! What makes it for me is the slight head tilt.

Strong base for your Genie concept. The purple will be cool with highlighting. Can’t wait to see the finished product.

Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks guys…here’s what I came up with.

Aladdin!!!

Aladdin2-1.PNG

Weilyn

Awesome! Love the face and the skin(?) tone. The lamp is really clever, too.

prswirve
    Participant

Perfect! Only thing that’s bugging me is Alladin became a genie? :)

Scatman

really nice color work!looks great!And I think prswirve has a point,I believe it was a association blunder?

livewyre1014
    Participant

Nope…actually the idea is Aladdin and the Genie merged into one being. They kinda switch off between the two forms, but Aladdin is the dominant personality within. Thanks guys!!!

Linea24
    Participant

@livewyre1014 said:

Inspired to try my hand a making a cat by Linea24…just a sketch but it was fun.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/livewyre1014/2013/04/kitten.PNG

I know I’m a little late in replying, but I really feel great that you were inspired by some of my artwork! I really like how you did the cat, especially the tilted ears.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Another quick update to an older design…the unparalleled master of security systems. Nothing can hold him in, and nothing can keep him out. the Cockroach!!!

Cockroach2.PNG

prswirve
    Participant

cockroach is great! reminds me of spidey..

Scatman

Creepy critter !Looks great!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks guys. I love this character because he’s not a fighter, just a guy who’s really hard to kill and can beat ANY security system anywhere. Not completely happy with the mask though…any suggestions??

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.