LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 768 total)
  • Author

RobM
    Participant

I’ve been thinking about how to do a character like Rubberband since I discovered HM3. Now I suppose I don’t need to because he’s just perfect.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Dedication to a singular cause can create amazing men. Being the fifth richest man in the world helps too. With enough resources to acquire even the pirated Augmentin that reinforces his suit to protect him from all energy attacks. Years of training both his mind and body to the peak of human perfection, once again boosted beyond normal levels due to experimental drugs and steroids…making him a physical juggernaut. His helmet is specially designed to protect him from psychic attacks and allow him to breathe fire at his foes. So what drives a man like this? What singular cause motivates him beyond all rational reasons? He wishes to know, to own the secrets of the alien ship that crashed in “his” city…he wants the alien. I give you Brainstorm’s mortal enemy…the Black Dragon!!!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/livewyre1014/2013/04/Black-Dragon.PNG

CantDraw
    Participant

I want a Rubber Bandit action figure!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Black Dragon looks mean as hell. Cool though :)

livewyre1014
    Participant

After years of working for the Mystery Man, his first protege and partner the Secret walked away from the life of the vigilante. Her heart just wasn’t in the fight anymore, but rather than leave outright, she secretly trained a replacement. This new girl became the second Secret, and fought in her stead by Mystery Man’s side. The new Secret even started a romantic relationship with the Mystery Man, and the two fell in love. However, she was captured by a new villain that came to Broadstone City, and was tortured for days before Mystery Man found her. In the battle that ensued, as Mystery Man was defeating the villain who took her, the Secret stabbed him in the back multiple times and left the Mystery Man lying alone to bleed out. She had been broken and corrupted. This was what brought the old Secret back to continue the fight while her mentor was on life support. Here is the woman that nearly killed the Mystery Man and betrayed the entire Mystery family…she now calls herself Conspiracy!!!

Conspiracy2.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Quick update to Mystery Man…just polishing the design.

Mystery-Man4.PNG

ams
    Participant

Crazy good characters, dude! Black Dragon is a definite bad ass!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thank you sir!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Like Mystery Man Laugh can’t help but feel he needs a big ‘M’ on him though…

livewyre1014
    Participant

Actually, that’s why his costume has the red region it does. With his cape folded over his shoulders, the red portions form a giant M…I did a logo somewhere in my thread to show this. Here’s MM with his first protege, from the early years!!! Mystery Man and the Secret!!!

Duo2.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very kick ash, great duo.Smile

ams
    Participant

Here is your character Heron, ready to hunt some frog! Cheers!

HERON-for-Livewyre-1.PNG

NHA247
    Participant

That helmet is awesome!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Absolutely perfect!!! Seriously can’t think of enough good things to say about this design. Thank you a hundred times over sir.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Inspired to try my hand a making a cat by Linea24…just a sketch but it was fun.

kitten.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.