LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Exactly what I was going for…thanks Dino!!!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s another Freelance Universe villain. His staff and amulet give him the ability to leech the powers of others and convert them into raw energy which he can use. Although he takes the life force of his victims, he does not gain their powers, however depending on who or what he’s leeching, and how many victims, he can become incredibly powerful while those around him get weaker and weaker. Truly a magical threat for any heroes who oppose him, I present the Harvester!!!

Harvester.PNG

Scatman

He looks awesome!And those colors is one of my favorite combos!

Weilyn

Those lighting effects are some of the best I’ve seen on this site

JR19759
    Keymaster

That is awesome, he looks like he could have just walked out of a video game.

Very nice! I like him a lot.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Stepping away from the world of magic’s cool lighting effects, here’s what you might call an “anti-hero”. None of the heroes in the universe care for her much because of her much more violent style of justice, and in many cases these differences bring her to blows with both the heroes and villains of the Freelance Universe. But she’s tough enough to take it. Here she is, all soft curves and hard attitudes Black Betty!!!

Black-Betty.png

ams
    Participant

Armory is Awesome and WHOA, Black Betty!

livewyre1014
    Participant

bam a lam

Bad-People
    Participant

Wow, this gallery needs a fave function.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Damn thing gone wild!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s the basic idea…Captain America created during the Cold war and, like most things out of the Cold War, uncelebrated and forgotten after 1989. So what does a super soldier do without a war to fight and a country that looks at him as a useless relic?? He finds new wars. I present the profit driven, incredibly intelligent super soldier turned mercenary…the Ex-Patriot!!!

Expatriot.PNG

Scatman

one of my new favs!awesome!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Trying desperately to recreate the super soldier recipe that created the Expatriot, proffessor Clark Carter was caught in an explosion in his lab which changed his DNA forever. Now, whenever he experiences high levels of fear or pain, he changes into an unstoppable monster. I present, the Behemoth!!!

Behemoth.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.