LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Scatman

that’s like Mini-me took over my mind!yo that is awesome!love em!

Legatus
    Participant

Omega -Man is the boss! Wink

livewyre1014
    Participant

Another cerebral villain of the Freelance Universe, I give you the Mastermind!!!

Mastermind2.png

Cortex is cool and Mastermind has a very old skool villain feel. Well done!

Legatus
    Participant

Mastermind is friggin’ cool.

livewyre1014
    Participant

I feel it is hard to go wrong with a floating brain of evil archetype haha

livewyre1014
    Participant

Another villain for your viewing and critiquing pleasure…this young man is quite a force to reckon with. Trained in 8 martial arts, olympic level athlete in 6 events, trained with every weapon that fires a bullet or holds an edge. He’s climbed Everest…twice, and holds 3 PhDs from 3 different Ivy league schools. Why did he do all these things?…in his own words “I was bored.” Always looking for his next victory, he’s now a mercenary who gets paid to hunt “super people”. If you got the money…and I mean A LOT of money, he’s your man. I give you Alastair Michael Swagger, the Challenger!!! (@ AMS-sorry he has your initials, but we named him a long time ago haha)

Challenge.png

Legatus
    Participant

His left hand looks a bit … “off”.
    Other than that I think he’s great. But his days of boredom should be long gone.Wink

Scatman

he still looks great!I have that prob with the hand maskin’ every once in awhile too.who knows?Great character though!

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

WOW! so many good designs and the highlights and colors were right on the money each time. Good stuff, especially with Omega Man, Blue Blade and Foundation, my favorites…Smile

FRM

love omega man!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Just a fun idea I was playing around with, but I like the final result. May keep her and try and write a history for her. Anyway, here’s the Pink Panther.

Pink-Panther.png

If she’s a cat burglar, pink might not be the smartest of choices Laugh Cool image though.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Eye color: Unknown
    Hair color: Unknown
    Ethnicity: Unknown

This is the full bio file of the FBI on the criminal mastermind known only as Black Jack. Based out of Broadstone, he has never been found by law enforcement. Supposedly, he is in control of 91% of all organized crime in Broadstone city, and 37% of all organized crime around the world. One guy, ONE GUY runs 37% of all organized crime in the WORLD!!! Everyone knows he’s out there, no one knows where. Once the words Black Jack enter any conversation, the game is raised to a whole new level!

BlackJack.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s another AwesomeCorp villain. The Steampunk!!!

Steampunk.png

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.