LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

And here is the redesign of MysteryMan’s second protege…for a brief time Secret decided she didn’t want to live the life anymore and went off to find another way to help people. MysteryMan then took in a homeless girl who he saved from a rapist one night, and she trained with him to become the his new partner, Rumor. She was eventually fired by MysteryMan as her sense of justice is a little too extreme for him, but she never quit the life she had been brought into. Even when Secret returned, she still operates in Broadstone as an independant agent, sometimes an ally and sometimes and obstacle for the man who trained her. I give you, Rumor.Rumor2.png

Nice. I like The Secret and Rumor.

Great character. Love the backstory!

Scatman

wow !!I am soooo a leg man!Thanks livewyre!Wink

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks everyone, I wanted to post a group shot of the Mystery Family together…so here they are. I like how their designs fit in the same family.

mysteryfamily.jpg

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s another independant hero. A human juggernaut, stong, tough and unstoppable, but a sweetheart of a guy and just good for the sake of being good. I give you Linebacker!!!

Linebacker.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Next up, another employee of AwesomeCorp. After designing what he thought would be the next standard for astronauts, Jeremy Tracker was disappointed when the government decided his new armor wasn’t worth the 3 million dollar price tag it carried. But recognizing the potential, Boss Awesome offered Jeremy a job at Awesome Corp. Upgrade helped refit the armor for more versitile uses, although the exploration usages it was originally designed for were not lost. I give you, Armory!!!

Armory.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Awesome!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s another villain coming your way. In the same vein as the great Dr. Octopus(one of my favorites from the marvel universe) a scientist who accidentally gave herself more limbs than she knew what to do with. A more tragic character than evil, (again like Dr. Oc or Victor Freeze) she chose to use her new advantages to pursue her ends no matter what the cost. I give you the strategic and scientific genius, Dr. Ana Simons…also known as Arachni!!!

Aracni.png

Weilyn

Woah! Surprised

Freaky, I love it!

Vampyrist
    Participant

I love her eyes!

Nobody

Just got done looking at your entire thread and I liked everyone of the characters the Flea really jumped out at me

Scatman

love armory!If you get a chance to get to my thread ,you will see we were on the same wave length.cool!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s a quick design I did for one of my writers for an independant story he’s working on. The concept he gave me was a woman who’s skin is combustable when exposed to air, like the Human Torch without an off switch, so he needed a containment suit that would allow her to still go out. I give you Firebird!!

Firebird3.png

I like it! The loose sleeves and pants give it a hazmat feel and the bird on her helmet is a nice touch. Good work!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.