LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 768 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Turns out being sick and laid up all weekend, I finish up alot of designs I’ve been working on. Here’s the latest, paragon character on par with Marvel’s Thor and DC Superman, however this guy is no hero. Raised to believe that he has the right to rule because he has the power to dominate, he believes it is in the best interest of the world to recognize him as the rightful king of the planet. I give you the Black King, also called Tyrant!

Tyrant.png

Cool! He looks regal and evil all at the same time. Good job!

livewyre1014
    Participant

exactly what I was going for…thanks!!!

Scatman

bad a$$ man!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s a Frogman villain for your viewing pleasure (hopefully). Using a sample of Frogman’s blood taken from him when he was captured, scientists were able to turn a thug for hire into a powerful “frogman” of there own and equipped him with wrist shooter which fire poison darts. However, once given this power, the thuggish villain decided he didn’t wanna take orders from anyone and struck out on his own as the insidious Poison!!! (named for the poison dart frog) I’m including both the original design and the update, cause I’m kinda proud of this guy haha.

Poison-Dart.pngPoison-Dart2.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Alright, last post and then Nyquil and sleep. After finishing him, all of my unfinished projects are done, so now I’m gonna have to start more. Once a demon slayer, when he lost his hand in battle with the monsters of the pit, he replaced it…with the hand of the demon that took his. It corrupted his soul but also gave him tremendous power and so far as anyone can tell, immortality. Now he is the king of a small island nation and bent on possessing more power. I give you, the Overlord!!

Overlord.png

Vengeance
    Participant

Tyrant/ Black King is way cool

Scatman

I really took a look at the last page and missed a few characters.steampunk is amazing and I really like overlord ,great presence and cool armor!I just did a priest demon slayer so i was receiving the same creative vibes.really cool characters as always!

livewyre1014
    Participant

The time to re-design some more of the gods who are players in the Freelance Universe. First up is Ra, the sun god of Egypt. Lemme know what you guys think!!

Ra.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Continuing on the theme of the big dogs of the Gods in the Freelance Universe, up next is the father of Ganesha and the lord of destruction himself, Shiva the destoyer!!!

Shiva.png

Legatus
    Participant

That’s really b’dazz! .. but something seems awkward about his foot. Nevermind he’s a god anyway.
    Can’t stop hitting the LIKE button.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks man! My roommate and best friend is a Hindi, so I have to get her approval on all the Hindi pantheon designs haha, so she should get some credit.

Weilyn

Just read through your thread. You’ve got some awesome designs!
    The gods look great! Would love to see more!

Scatman

I really love the face on Shiva ,very lifelike!great work!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Taking a short break from the gods due to personal disappointment and creators block, I give you the redesign of MysteryMan’s faithful second, the Secret. These characters mean alot to me because Mysteryman is based upon myself and Secret is my roommate, best friend, and my own faithful second. I hope you like her!!!

Secret3.png

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.