LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet.

ams
    Participant

Dog is a great character! Love the mask with the teeth. Awesome combo. One critique though, his right arm need to be moved up. It looks like it is coming out of his ribcage.

Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

@ AMS…always excited when you comment on my characters as you are one of my favorite heromachiners. Also, always hate it that your critiques are right and I have to redo part of the character. Thanks man!

livewyre1014
    Participant

CHARACTER UPDATE: After consulting with my head writer, we decided that the idea of Boss Awesome being an “Ironmanesque character” with a suit of nanotech armor just wasn’t working, so we are currently reimagining the character. Here’s the new design, although the powers and origin of those powers are still being hammered out. What do you guys think…better or worse??

Boss-Awesome3.png

Myro
    Participant

I think I like the new Boss Awesome better. Nice work.

It’s defintely better. I really like the A-logo on the chest and boots.

Scatman

love the colors and the logos!cool character!

Boss Awesome looks great! Love the update.

FRM

nice!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks guys. This is the image I posted as my best work for the contest. It’s Mystery Man and Boss Awesome, two of my all time favorite characters in the Freelance Universe, and also the stars of the storyline that I myself am currently leading(so there may be some bias there, no offense to the other Freelance writers).

livewyre-MysteryAwesome.jpg

livewyre1014
    Participant

Awesome Man villain time. A german scietist who figured out most of the Awesome Reactor mechanics a built his own to try and compete with AwesomeCorp for clean, sustainable energy. After he was nearly bankrupted by the courts for copyright violations and stealing the secrets of the Awesome Reactor, he blamed all his misfortune on Charles Parlock, aka Boss Awesome and swore his revenge upon him. Using the reactor the same was Boss Awesome does to endow his suit with it’s power, Proffessor Hans Reinhart became the Omega Man!!!

Omega-Man.png

Myro
    Participant

Omega Man looks sharp.

Scatman

dig omega alot!!!I still don’t get how you get red for the bottom and black for the top mr. secrets.?Masking something on somthing?well either way he looks great!

ams
    Participant

Omega Man rocks! Great character.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks guys…I was really happy with how he turned out!! @ Scatman…as far as the bi-colored bodysuit, let me just say that there was ALOT of masking involved and it would probably take me awhile to figure out how I did it again…although that was nothing compared to making Boss Awesome’s “A” or Omega Man’s omega symbol across their chests…that took some time haha. Here’s another great villain in the Freelance Universe. Incredibly brilliant, he knows what you’re thinking, and he can MAKE you think whatever he wants. I give you, Cortex!!!

Cortex.png

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.