LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Papa_Rudd

Love your stuff!

love the Frogman Villain pose!

Scatman

wow Eagle is just brilliant!love the skintone and the gold claws and wrist armor just damn cool!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks guys…it took a long time and three beers to kill frustration whilst trying to figure out how to make it look like his beak was open in a schreech, but I’m happy with the final result haha.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet.

FRM

i love your whole ANI-Mutants thing!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks guys!!! Here’s the latest…certainly my most challenging blend of man and animal yet…or woman and animal as the case may be. I give you Swift, Christopher Landau’s old girlfriend and team medic.

Swift.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s another TRUST agent. A true party follower of Soviet Russia, he believes strongly in the ideals of Communism. But, like most capitalists, he understands that “at many times, we all fall short of our ideals, but that doesn’t make them less inspirational” Also, he is one of the only agents with the balls to talk back to LiveWyre, and fears no man on earth. A devout man, a strong man, and the only man worthy enough to carry the mystical hammer of the people, I give you Demitri Droskov, the Soviet Hammer!!!

Soviet-Hammer-1.png

Scatman

I love that guy!he rocks!

Great work on Swift!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Just a logo I put together for two reasons…one: just for fun and two: to show that there is a reason Mystery Man’s uniform is regioned the way it is, cause with his cape folded over his arms it makes an “M” haha.

Logo.png

FRM

ha! cool!

livewyre1014
    Participant

If you have been following any of my humble thread here, you will know that I have a villain mastermind known as Foreshadow that terrorizes the world. Well, here’s his first second, the main muscle behind his cult, AND his own son to boot. He has a portion of his father’s power to see the future, so in a fight he is deadly. He knows what you’re going to do and has already planned three counter moves to make sure you don’t succeed. Only the greatest fighters in the world have even a chance against him, and he is a devoted follower of his evil father. I give you, the Nightchild.

Nightchild.png

Cool combat stance!

livewyre1014
    Participant

While Morgan Island is known far and wide as the home of the incredible Frogman, the upper east side is more familiar with a rougher side of justice. Once an assistance boxing coach for a young boys club, Pierce Sheppard spent a few years in jail after walking in on the director of the club molesting a young boy. Pierce sorta lost his temper and beat the director within and inch of his life, and was sentenced for assault and battery. When he was released, he went back to the upper east side and bought the abandoned building, now using it as an animal shelter. But things had just gotten worse, with the gangs and drug dealers taking over entire neighborhoods. As a man who could never just sit around and watch, the aging Sheppard once again decided to take action, but this time behind a mask. He works with an elite team, all well trained and specialized and also all willing to work for treats. Patrolling the upper east side of Morgan Island to fight for justice with a team of 7 highly trained dogs, Pierce is now known simply as DOG.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/livewyre1014/2012/09/Dog.png

Scatman

Very cool character!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.