LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery LiveWyre’s Freelance Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Nice stuff here. Cockroach is great. And I really like Upgrade, too.

livewyre1014
    Participant

gracias amigo!

livewyre1014
    Participant

A quick Frogman villain. He’s small, he’s tough, he’s mean, he’s incredibly quick, and he can out jump the Leaping Lawman to boot. Say hello to the FLEA!!

Flea.png

NHA247
    Participant

Your creations are great! The Pose and design of the flea is awesome.

livewyre1014
    Participant

@ NHA247- thanks man, I’m a fan of your work as well. I will soon be working with my partner and two other writers to begin rebuilding our stories, but I love the design work myself. And to the point, here’s another agent of T.R.U.S.T. She can control the emotions of those around her, but even more frightening, she can completely turn her emotions off. No fear, no anger, no hesitation, no remorse. Emotional control is a powerful tool in the right hands, and she knows exactly how to get what she wants. She is the agent that LiveWyre betrayed Nymph for, and also the one sent to recruit him back years later. I give you Angela Etter, codename: Empathy.

Empathy.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Continuing the ANI-Mutants project, I give you Laughing Lizard’s younger brother, Christopher Landau. After the failure with his brother, Christopher continued work on the Wildlife Eugenics Re-Engineering Program they started. He was the first successful W.E.R.E project, mutating his DNA with that of a grey wolf. He is a calm and brilliant man, but has no problem getting his paws dirty for science or justice. Here’s the Wolfman!!

Wolfman-1.png

Scatman

wow I really am lovin’ these characters great color and posing,dude !

FRM

nice!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Great job, I like the elongated arms.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Continuing the ANI-Mutants, I bring you the team’s heavy. BearClaw, a former SWAT officer and life long friend of the Landau brothers.

BearClaw.png

Cool! The belt buckle and the paw on his chest are nice details.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool and is that a gorilla head as his mane?

livewyre1014
    Participant

It’s actually two masked to an insignia so that it more encompassed the human part rather than it just look like it had been stuck there. It was the only animal with the right shaped head haha.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very cool.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Third ANI-Mutant…he was once a test pilot for a major government contractor, flying all the latest fighter jets until an explosion on one of his missions rendered him completely deaf. He then secured a job with Christopher Landau helping to design and maintain Skylab, the hovering base of the ANI-Mutants which stays airborn over Argon City. When the WERE project was a success, he volunteered to be the first avian hybrid test subject. Unable to speak like a human anymore, he still relies mostly on sign language and a small computer for field texting to send messages. Say hello to Eagle Feather!!!

Eagle-Feather-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.