DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool!

Trekkie
    Participant

Love the body design- very unique and the colours work just right. -thumbs up for ‘xe’ pronouns-

Myro
    Participant

I like the contrast with the gold hair better.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Of course it wouldn’t be a complete redesign without a group shot :D

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l607/DiCicatriz/Kid%20Chaos/CK_REDESIGN_GROUP.png

I changed a few things, gave Eidolon more of a purple than pink color scheme, along with some industrial piercings in his ears and bubble-gum hair (so he wouldn’t look so straight-laced/uptight as compared to his boyfriend), and altered Foundry’s color scheme: adding a bit of a cool-blue tone to her skin and taking down the brilliant gold to more of a white-gold, but keeping it warm for contrast. I think it looks a little less glaring than what I had. Hope you guys like them.

Stulte
    Participant

Brilliant designs! Beautiful ideas executed awesomely.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks Stulte! :)

Mad Jack
    Participant

Superb work as always. I especially like Sad Bastard – he made me spontaneous think of that great Queen song “Who wants to live forever”… ;)

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks Mad Jack! I’m sure if poor Walter had the capacity to be moved by anything, he would’ve been a fan of Queen. ;)

One for the weekend, started out as a generic spellcaster type, but turned into a pretty nifty redesign of my Nexus character. Hope you guys like him!

NEXUS_REDESIGN.png

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Playing around with the new Metatron’s cube item dblade made for my contest win! Thanks again, it turned out great!

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l607/DiCicatriz/CELESTIAL_PUP.png

The CELESTIAL PUP, benevolent cosmic entity who wanders the universe in his geometric energy conveyance, providing snuggles to all in need.

dblade
    Participant

Nice use of the metatron! Snugglicious!

JR19759
    Keymaster

I love the effect the white shine creates on the translucent colour of the circles, it’s gorgeous. Great work man.

Stulte
    Participant

Hilarious and stunning at the same time Laugh

Herr D
    Participant

DiCicatriz? I hope CPup doesn’t mind staying around awhile. I think we need a LOT of that here . . .

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Been a little bit since I posted. Just a bit of practice, redesigning my Spectrum team using pieces of the Companion characters in the machine, very minimal shading. I’ll put a mini reminder of their names/powers/details in spoilers for those interested.

META_REDESIGN.png

META
    Tiffany Cho
    Identity: bisexual, cisgender woman
    Abilities: Can enter a state of dimensional flux that unhinges her from normal space-time. Through focused application and controlling the extent of her flux, she can become intangible and/or invisible, teleport, accelerate her personal timeline to mimic superspeed, negate the effects of fundamental universal forces on her person (such as gravity), etc. Tiffany can extend the effects of her fluxing on other around her, but only at great mental strain.

APEX_REDESIGN.png

APEX
    Cody Cavanaugh
    Identity: homosexual, transgender man
    Abilities: Possesses superhumanly enhanced physical attributes (strength, durability, agility, stamina, speed, reflexes). At resting he is 10-15 times stronger than a baseline human. He also possesses the ability to boost his enhancements to 5 times their normal levels, by the internal secretion of a natural steroid. However doing so burns up the male hormones in Cody’s body and he is reticent to use the full extent of his abilities for fear of undoing his existing hormone therapy.

STONEWALL_REDUX.png

STONEWALL
    Lex
    Identity: polysexual, non-binary (hijra)
    Abilities: Posseses superhuman durability. Zir muscular/skeletal/dermal tissues are incredibly dense and resistant to physical force, temperature extremes, and can even diffuse energy based attacks. The increased density of zir body also gives zem a slight degree of superhuman strength.

PUTO_REDESIGN.png

PUTO
    Xilberto Guerrero
    Identity: queer, genderfluid, male-bodied
    Abilities: He can radiate (usually from his hands/eyes) and psionically manipulate an exotic form of photonic energy. He can control the intensity of his projections for various applications, from a soft glow to a blinding beacon visible from space. With enough focus he can also produce superheated bursts of energy, that explode with concussive force.

ENIGMA_REDESIGN.png

ENIGMA
    T.J. Knowles
    Identity: questioning, cisgender man
    Abilities: His body emits an unquantifiable energy that has the capacity to alter his specific genome in wildly unpredictable ways that result in a different powerset with each instance. The effects are always temporary, with more powerful powersets burning out faster than others.

SAFEZONE_REDESIGN.png

SAFEZONE
    Heather Martinez
    Identity: heterosexual, cisgender woman
    Abilities: She can generate solid energy fields around her person, at a radius of up to 30 ft. These energy fields can withstand even catastrophic physical impact. They can also absorb energy based attacks, but can be overloaded and shattered if met with a sufficiently powerful charge.

JR19759
    Keymaster

*Scrolls through* Yup. Uhuh. Hmmm. K. *nods*. Okey-Dokey. It is indeed as I expected. i.e. Still awesome.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.