DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 627 total)
  • Author

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks, Trekkie! I wanted them to be a little unsettling, glad you picked up on it. 🙂

Anyways, here’s my half of an art-swap with AMS. My take on his ATTACK TIGER! I’ll post it in his thread too, but gotta upload it here first.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ams
    Participant

My half of the Art Trade.  Here is CUAHTEMOC!  Attack Tiger DiCi style looks awesome!

Keric
    Participant

Just checked this pg and p45 nice picks!

Edit~ added and

DiCicatriz
    Participant

All of my original ideas died with 2016, so have some remakes. Was possibly thinking of putting some of my designs on a personal section of my website/creative portfolio, and to me that warranted a taking advantage of my week off work and redesigning some of my faves…

SPECTRUM – 2017 DESIGN (full size)

Gave everybody more individual looks, corresponding to the color I assigned them and to their personalities that exist in my head. I see Vex and Aperture as kind of a duo, maybe they’re initially antagonists to the team, but eventually get welcomed into the fold.

SAVIORS – 2017 DESIGN (full size)

Similar look/feel updates, a few name changes.

– Ishmerai’s uniform is a lot more bandage-y, but I thought it could tie into his mystic background as if his costume was comprised of scrolls of sacred text that imbue him with protection and strength.

– Changed Almanac and Conduit’s look the most. Might change their backstory a bit. More of a Pygmalion type deal (but with AI!).

JR19759
    Keymaster

Hello friend, long time no see. As you might expect, love the new designs. Really like Zenith and Singularity’s designs, can’t choose my fav from Spectrum.

Vampyrist
    Participant

These redesigns are great! My favorites among them are singularity, conduit, and I love Safezone’s forcefield effect.

ams
    Participant

Always diverse and exciting characters!  Each one has personality and an untold story when you see their faces.  Looking forward to the next batch!

p.s. – Why is Zenith giving me the finger?  What did I do to her? 🙂

Cheers!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks everybody! 🙂

AMS: Haha oh geez. I can’t unsee that now.

Trekkie
    Participant

Excellent redesigns! Spectrum always look great in every redesign. I’m especially fond of Aperture’s pan-flag-coloured hair

Omnis-Ra
    Participant

Love your thread. You got some great pieces here.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks Omnis! Always appreciate people appreciating my stuff.

Mods let me know if this is infringing on the copyright rule…

A version of myself as a trainer of sorts. Who trains a kind of monster. One that might be easily stored. Say, in one’s pocket…

External Links to teams pertaining to said trainer:

Team 1

Team 2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

I’ve got a treehouse in mind for Tariq and Samir to build . . . neat stuff.

Suleman
    Participant

The team pictures are just wonderful. Great work, and a ton of variety. Great use of color, body types and different styles.

JR19759
    Keymaster

The only problem I see is that you have a horrible Poison Type weakness. You might want to consider a Steel type to replace one of your Fairy Types. Maybe Sandslash over the Ninetales?

😉

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks everybody!

@JR
    : I knooooow. Alolan Ninetales was a shameless purely aesthetic addition to the team. I tended to frantically switch out to my Alolan Raichu when I encountered something poisonous. Thank God there’s no Poison/Ground types…

Funny you should mention Sandslash, my husband got Moon (and was kind enough o delay the start of his game so I could trade myself the rest of the starters). He traded me a Sandslash, so post Elite Four I’m now in the middle of grinding him up so he can replace my poor defensively worthless Ninetales.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.