DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DiCicatriz- Mi propia realidad

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 627 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Where have you been hiding this stuff? These are some striking designs. Gimp is crazy good. Thanks for sharing.

Vampyrist
    Participant

These are all so amazing!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

NOTE: removing certain characters from my thread for personal reasons, some replies moving forward might not make the most sense. Apologies for the confusion. – DiCicatriz in 2020

The designs are excellent and the backstories compelling. I would happily drop a few bucks every month if this was an ongoing comic.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I have the plot mostly worked out in my head, and outlined (and re-edited… and redacted.. and reworked… over and over again) on paper, but I have yet to script it out and storyboard. I might have a friend interested in drawing it for me if I ever get the guts (and time!) to go for it. But it really means a lot to me know that people are enjoying the characters. Thanks!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Thank you for using a censor bar.

Scatman

what great personality these characters have!I have seen some of you older stuff at which I was truley amazed,but where ya been hiding?This is some great item usage,great concepts and color work.Most of all I love the character’s individualities,goos stuff can’t wait to see more!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

NOTE: removing certain characters from my thread for personal reasons, some replies moving forward might not make the most sense. Apologies for the confusion. – DiCicatriz in 2020

Vampyrist
    Participant

Once again, your work is amazing, especially with Mictiz’z wings and Quiahuiz’s hair.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Amazing stuff. Great use of the Mayan (Aztec?) relief as a tattoo on Quiahuiz.

Scatman

Coatlicue is just freakin’ awesome!the whole concept is gruesomely brilliant!great job!

Prof.Anthrax

I agree. Coatlicue is amazing.

JR19759
    Keymaster

This is why I’m glad you’ve joined the forums. Wonderful, Wonderful work.

Vampyrist
    Participant

These characters are so richly ingrained with religion and myth and combined with their stellar visuals, that it makes me glad to visit your thread.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Thanks so much. You guys are gonna make me blush! Embarassed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.