Camruth’s Alterniverse

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Camruth’s Alterniverse

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 161 total)
  • Author

Camruth
    Participant

My entry for Angels & Demons contest
    Triclopean.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Nice characters. I’m digging Iron Skull and Opal.

Camruth
    Participant

Been way busy lately hence the lack of posts. Here is an OLD villain of mine – Vixen
    Heir to a Perfume empire, Connstance Gabrielle lost everything when her Father’s company collapsed after revelations that he not only stole fragrances from the competition, but also conducted illegal harvesting of and testing on animals.
    A skilled chemist in her own right (holding masters degrees in chemistry and biology), Connstance took up the mantle of the Vixen to rebuild her family’s lost fortune with an arsenal of “perfumes” based on the pheremones and scents of various animals and her natural good looks.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/camruth/2014/05/Vixen.png

Heh my daughters are cranky that I made them into a single character and a villain at that (their names are Connstance and Gabrielle) but it sounds good as a french villain name).

Camruth
    Participant

A slight costume update for Vixen.
    Her Wrist units hold capsules of the various pheremone fragrances she has distilled which she can release in an area as a cloud or propel as a targetted jet.Vixen Rework

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Camruth
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    Is it still possible to post full-images of characters like on the old forum just by uploading or do you need it uploaded somewhere else and link it asn an URL now? or can you just post images like the one I just did above now?

Also, if I make it a link/’hidden item’ can I post rpg stats for my Characters (Mutants & Masterminds 3e) along with their posts or does this break the copyright rules?

Anarchangel
    Participant

hawk007 asked me about this on my thread. Here’s what I told him:

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>hawk007 wrote:</div>
    How did you get a full picture?

1. Post the image as normal.
    2. Click the attachment to see the full image.
    3. Copy the url from the address bar.
    4. Click Edit on your post.
    5. Press the img button above the text box & paste the url in the pop-up window.
    6. Save post.

It’s kind of a hassle but it’s better than only having the attachment.

I’m sure other people use other methods but I just find this way easier than say uploading to another site to get the url

Camruth
    Participant

Thanks Anarchangel

Camruth
    Participant

Went back and redid one of my early (and poor) designs.Here are the Original Mind Witch and the New Version

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

Wow it’s really been almost 9 months since my last post ? seems both longer and shorter, anyway I am glad to be back and I have a whole host of new characters to machine and share.

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

Okay so my first “new” character is actually a spinoff of my old character Redback. I originally posted Redback with his normal costume and how his costume would look if he used the male Redback spider colouration. A lot of people liked this version and it stuck with me, now I have adopted the look updated with some new bits and pieces for the new character known as Huntsman (another type of spider common here in Australia).

Inspired by the exploits of the hero Redback, Ted Blake developed a suit that allowed him to mimic most of the abilities that Redback was known to possess. Adopting the colouration of the male Redback spider and the name of another local spider he has begun to fight crime s the new hero Huntsman. 2 versions, 2nd has no webbing patter on the brown areas to further differentite the two.

Huntsman

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

My next new character is another member of the Rejects – except they don’t think she is real (except for Cartwheel). Invisible Friend is constantly invisible, intangible and mute which as you may suspect causes some problems.

Invisible Friend is the twin sister of Cartwheel, and her powers of invisibility and intangibility kicked in when the two were being born. The doctors assumed that the second “twin” must have been some kind of phantom baby as only one child was born. Growing up the girl who would become cartwheel had an invisible friend that she insisted was her twin sister. Her parents sought ‘help’ for their troubled daughter who eventually learned to pretend that her phantom twin (with whom she shared a telepathic bond) wasn’t real. When she ended up with the Rejects her sister tagged along. Cartwheel’s ability to ‘see things’ that were happening elsewhere was believed to be a form of precognition or clairvoyance until Smart Guy, feeling sorry for his friend created a wide spectrum ectoplasmic transmission apparatus or “Ghostcam” that showed the presence of her twin. Since then, Invisible Friend has become the Rejects ‘ace in the hole’.

During the team’s cross-dimensional jaunt, IF was coached by her Protectorate counterpart Ephemeral in how to manifest as a visible, tangible entity and her counterpart in the Evil Eight – Poltergeist – also revealed the potential for Telekinetic ability. Since their return, IF has been practicing these new abilities and can now become visible with some difficulty, manifest physically (though the strain is so great that she can only do so for very short periods so far, and to telekinetically move small objects of up to about 20 grams. With time she could potentially become the strongest member of the team and possibly one of the strongest Ultrahumans on the planet.

I added the Invisible Friend 2 pic because, as she has always been intangible she has never worn clothes or had her hair styled. The original pic was ‘cleaned up’ to preserve her dignity somewhat.

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

Lord Digby Wellington-Smythe is head of SHARD (Strange Happenings and Research Department), the Uk’s equivalent of NEXUS. Shard’s origins are obscured in mystery but it has been active in one form or another since Victorian times. Considered old-fashioned by its more modern contemporaries, shard still gets the job done and done with style.

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

Whilst he doesn’t get out in the field very often any more Lord Wellington-Smythe has kept himself in shape and occasionally disregards operational protocols to lead a field unit himself.

Also included is an image of a typical SHARD Trooper in standard military garb.

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

This is an old one I just found again, an alternate costume for Jotun of the Guardians of Justice

JOTUN

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

I was never happy with my original versions of Jotun and, in the version above the mask is wrong. Whilst making corrections, I played around with the two differrent colour schemes I had in mind.

Here is where I need your help!

Below is a ‘group shot’ of Jotun in all 4 variations of his costume, I can’t decide which one I like most so I am asking for the community’s help in voting for their favourite version.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 161 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.