Camruth’s Alterniverse

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Camruth’s Alterniverse

Viewing 11 posts - 151 through 161 (of 161 total)
  • Author

Camruth
    Participant

So I came up with a new avatar (as you can see) until I actually manage to be around for a creators poster one year.

Anyway here is a close up of the avatar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Camruth
    Participant

Back again, been a while but I finally found a new source of creativity/inspiration and, as a result, have been working on some new stuff and finishing old stuff. Looking through my archive I find that I have about 60 or so characters I have yet to machine. Some have detailed notes, some are just names so I will be posting a bunch (about a dozen or so) of Snake themed characters from around the globe, some new aliens and the members of the Forever Foundation, a think-tank / laboratory / team dedicated to the betterment of mankind (or are they?)

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

60? Looking forward to seeing your work Camruth!

Camruth_2
    Participant

I am currently working on anew villain group known as “The Ministry of Evil” as a preview I have here a preliminary version of one of the members:-

Deacon Dark

Attachments:

Camruth_2
    Participant

And here is the wip of the leader of the Ministry of Evil – Cardinal Sin

Attachments:

Camruth_2
    Participant

Here are a Trio of public domain characters from France/Italy.

In the CCU they represent three generations of Assassin with Diabolik active during WWII, he took on an apprentice late in life who would go on to become Satanik who in turned trained Kriminal in the twilight of his career.

Attachments:

Camruth_2
    Participant

Continuing my run of old Public Domain characters here are two versions of Fantomette a french crime fighter first published in 1931. She has no powers but uses gadgets a’la Batman.

Attachments:

Camruth_2
    Participant

And Fantomette’s main opponent the crime lord Silver Mask (Le Masque d’Argent)

Attachments:

Camruth_2
    Participant

So, at last count I have 114 Villains and 36 Heroes to machine. I have not even looked at supporting cast characters. Would you guys like to see more heroes or villains first?

ams
    Participant

Villains

Keric
    Participant

I say Heros! Why? When you ask an Actor(ess) who finally gets to play a villian, after playing many “goody two shoes” they will all say something like ‘it was so much fun to be as mean as I wanted, and have no repercussions!’  If you go with that statement, Villians are EASIER to make!

THAT being said…find 1) what is right for the situation, and 2) do what YOU enjoy doing!(because then it’s not work!)

Viewing 11 posts - 151 through 161 (of 161 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.