Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

My head’s buzzing with your insect characters…oh wait, maybe that’s something else. Anyway, both look great, but I especially like Luna Moth. That costume is really cool.

Anarchangel
    Participant

And rather amazingly, my remake of Vespa was not only a finalist in the insect contest, she actually came second. Which frankly, I didn’t expect. It’s not my best work. Maybe it was the pose. Maybe it was the circles….

Vespa

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CantDraw
    Participant

Ah…the circles. So mesmerizing…

drummergirl4
    Participant

It was the pose

hawk007
    Participant

How did you get a full picture?

JR19759
    Keymaster

I believe you have to post it via a link to a picture hosted on another site (such as deviant art) using the img tags. At least, that’s how I did it on my gallery.

Trekkie
    Participant

I used the URL of the attachment

Anarchangel
    Participant

How did you get a full picture?

1. Post the image as normal.
    2. Click the attachment to see the full image.
    3. Copy the url from the address bar.
    4. Click Edit on your post.
    5. Press the img button above the text box & paste the url in the pop-up window.
    6. Save post.

It’s kind of a hassle but it’s better than only having the attachment.

Anarchangel
    Participant

A complete redo of Alyssa Wild.

Alyssa Wild

“Everyone stay calm and maybe you’ll get to walk out of here without a bullet in you” – Alyssa Wild.

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Most of you will probably have seen Mudslide already, as he was featured on the blog, but I wanted to post him here anyway. Just to keep a full record of my characters.

Mudslide

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

The last character I made when the forums were down was another remake. This time of Nightingale.

Nightingale

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

What’s that? Anarch redid another old character? Surely not!

Yes, I did actually. This time it’s the long overdue remake of the king of tech, Static Buzz.

Now all I need to do is remake Firefly and my little team of super bugs is complete.

Static Buzz

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Here’s a character I’ve been messing around with for months now, adding bits and pieces here and there whenever I had a minute.

Blindside

An attempt at a take on the classic sultry femme fatale who just so happens to shoot lasers out of her eye….Get it?…Blindside?….I know. *Hangs head in shame*
    Blindside comes from a batch of character, including the Emerald Emperor, Prowler, Icarus etc that I originally made years ago and gave them the first name I thought of, not intending to ever do anything with them ever again. Blindside had a patch over one eye, so she was named Blindside…I probably could have come up with a better name if I had actually spent some time on it but I’m lazy with names.

Blindside is the Emerald Emperor’s top agent and the lover of his younger brother, the arrogant and egotistical Glorious. The two often plot to take power from the emperor but rarely follow through with their plans, mostly out of fear of the hellstorm of retribution the Emperor would reign down on them if their plan failed.

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Great pose and design! The draping of the clothes is also well executed. I suggest to add a eyebrow over the left eye and lower the ear a tad.

You have been really tapping the creative well lately. Awesome concepts are a flowin’!

Anarchangel
    Participant

She did have an eyebrow there but it seems to have disappeared. I didn’t even notice that. Thanks for spotting it. I’ll have to go back later and fix it when I get a minute.

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.