Camruth’s Alterniverse

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Camruth’s Alterniverse

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 161 total)
  • Author

Camruth
    Participant

Wow, was going through my folder and counting up I found I have machined over 100 characters (some still awaiting posting), they really sneak up on you

Camruth
    Participant

As I said, I have quite a few machined characters I have not yet posted. Here are 3 Public Domain characters I have machined in their original look (as close as I could get). When they’re done I will also post my modern redesigns of them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Camruth
    Participant

The next 3

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

3 More

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

And the final 3 that I have done recently

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

This next post has 1 new Public Domain character – White Terror.

The other 3 have been posted previously but are included here to complete my Public Domain Flood. Note White Terror and Laughing Skull are villains, the other 2 are heroes.

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

I have modernised Minimidget and his assistant Ritty and renamed them Micro-Man and Midget

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

The Third member of Red Oktober was constantly being underestimated due to her looks and small size. Standing Just 5’3″ Tania Beluskaya did not appear like your typical super soldier – especially not one with super strength and near invulnerability. However, whilst she held the Hammer of Perun, she was one of the most powerful ultras of WWII. Tania is a quiet and meek person when not wielding the hammer and the soviets tried to replace her several times. Unfortunately for them the hammer had somehow bonded with Tania and would not work for anybody else.

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

First Draft of Afterburner a dimensional counterpart of Hotfoot. Afterburner’s armour channels the fire she generates around her feet and allows it to be redirected to fire through the gauntlet blasters or through the jet boots providing flight. The boots have a small fuel reservoir that she can inject into their exhaust much like the afterburners on fighter jets, hence her name. Most people think her armour does all this and don’t know she can generate fire naturally.

I want to change the colour scheme of the armour as it currently looks like an Iron Man rip off but haven’t found one I like as yet.

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

Added a less armoured version of Afterburner as the original was just too bulky, it may have been a prototype ?

Anyway this version has conduits that run up the back of the suit to a regulator box in the middle of her back & from there to the wrist blasters via the visible conduits.

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

I was never happy with my original modernisation of Stellar-Man (see previous post) so I have reworked him, making him darker as befits a ‘living embodiment’ of deep space.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

He’s cool, great work that shows that a costume doesn’t need to be complex to be fantastic.

CosmicComics
    Participant

Agree with Vampyrist ! I love your modernised version of Stellar-Man,  simple and efficient, just how I like it.

Camruth
    Participant

Finally Finished another WarWear Upgrade system. Allow me to introduce the WarWear Howitzer, the heavy support system of choice for the modern military. This particular suit is equipped with dual shoulder mounted missile launchers, carries an automatic recoilless rifle and is painted in a hill/rocky badlands camouflage scheme.

Note that the missile launchers swivel and drop, recessing into the back of the system when not in use, and hold enough ammo for 4 rounds each. The basic ARR fires 40mm rounds which come in a variety of payloads (such as Depleted Uranium & High Explosive rounds) in 5 round ammo clips – the system has internal storage for 8 such clips.

The Howitzer has the latest in HUD display technology and advanced fire control systems that virtually guarantee a solid strike on any target, and the system is hardened against EMP and the presence of a pilot prevents any chance of remote hacking of the system as has been found to be a weakness in drone technology.

If you want your army to be equipped with the latest hardware, go no further than WarWear.

Note: each purchase of 12 or more units comes with a reserve WarWear Base suit.

For that cutting edge upgrade ask about our new Plasma or Laser Rifle packages.

Attachments:

Camruth
    Participant

Been a while since I last posted. Been out with a medical condition, latest brain scans say it’s fixed so fingers crossed.

Anyway, the first of my last batch of Golden Age Public Domain characters to be modernised is the White Terror. Got rid of the fishbowl and added some black for contrast. Also swapped dagger for a couple of katanas (much more terrifying). In the Alterniverse, this White Terror has a Fear Aura that cripples most targets with, well terror, making them easy prey for his twin blades. His signature move is using the two katanas like a pair of scissors to decapitate his targets.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 161 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.