Anime SwordsBuy Anime and bleach weapons @ HeavenlySwords.com
- Bad Super Costumes
- Bug Reports & Fixes
- Challenge Favorites
- Challenge Prizes
- Comic Book Improv
- Cool Characters
- Daily Random Panel
- Damien's Blog
- Digital Illustration Lessons
- Fantasy & Sci-fi
- Hall of Fame
- HeroMachine 3
- I Hate Rob Liefeld's Art
- News & Updates
- Open Critique Day
- Power User Profiles
- RPG Corner
- Sharing Day
- Sketch of the Day
- Story Time
- Suggestions & Ideas
- Super-Hero Stuff
- Things I Like
- Tips & Tricks
- Writer's Room
- WeirdoChick on Kaldath’s Character Challenge #3
- ams on Whiz Bang Item Creation Week 2 Poll Results!
- Herr D on Whiz Bang Item Creation Week 2 Poll Results!
- Trekkie on Kaldath’s Character Challenge #2 – Results
- Herr D on Kaldath’s Caption Contest #17 – Winners
- CantDraw on See horse? Sea horse!
- Hammerknight on See horse? Sea horse!
- Trusten Murrah on Kaldath’s Character Challenge #3
- Trekkie on See horse? Sea horse!
- headlessgeneral on Kaldath’s Character Challenge #2 – Results
Category Archives: Recipes
Instead of the usual Power User Profile, we have a special treat today — Nick Hentschel has graciously put together a nifty how-to recipe for your own sunset backgrounds! I know he put a ton of work into this, so … Continue reading
The always awesome Zyp has graciously put together a brief guide on how you can create incredible looking faces in HeroMachine 3 just like he does! I’ve always been impressed with the dimensionality and personality he gets into his characters, … Continue reading
Many thanks to unknownblackpaper for providing this nifty recipe for making a sunset in HeroMachine 3:
In response to Jeff’s (not so subtle ☺) suggestion that we could use a Recipe for making realistic fire with HeroMachine I have put this together. There are a few things I consider when producing fire imagery; It contrasts greatly … Continue reading
Many thanks to Hammerknight for putting together the following handy guide to the physical size your character image translates to when using the Export option. Click on any one to see at a larger size.
Kaldath was nice enough to put together a recipe for how to make a wall-crawling female in HeroMachine 3 for us. Perhaps the producers of “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” will notice and recast the lead … These are shown … Continue reading
(Mashlagoo was kind enough to put together this nifty guide for how to make a portal effect in HeroMachine 3. It’s great stuff, I hope you enjoy it! — Jeff.) The intended purpose of this guide is to show how … Continue reading