Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 388 total)
  • Author

Suleman
    Participant

Cyborg person. Work in progress.cyborg-person.png

Suleman
    Participant

Cyborg-person-shadows.png
    This cyborg person is really happy about something. A new paintjob? A date with the cute mechanic at the shop? The smell of napalm in the morning? Who knows!
    I’m not 100% satisfied with this yet, but, hey, it looks alright. The shadows might be a bit off.

JR19759
    Keymaster

What I’d try with the shadows is masking them to items, that way you can make them cleaner without the dark shading that the shading circle has in the centre. It looks like you’ve done it on one leg and that’s about it.

Suleman
    Participant

I am familiar with that method and I’ve used it quite a bit. I didn’t do it with all of the shadows due to the amount of extra work needed to make copies of the items. I guess I could return to this and try to fix them, though.

EDIT: Here is a new version. Any better?
    Cyborg-person-shadows-2.png

Suleman
    Participant

Work in progress.
    dress.png
    I can’t design dresses. I don’t understand color schemes. I’m gonna try nevertheless.

Stulte
    Participant

Looking good so far, I’d say.

Suleman
    Participant

Well, if all else fails, go with black and red. She’s likely some sort of sinister noblewoman.
    dress-jewelry.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool, she reminds me of a Mata Hari type of character.

Suleman
    Participant

I decided to make another wrestler character. However, I am sort of lacking in inspiration. Any ideas for poses or additions for this character? I was going for a cartoony 80s style.

big_lady_alpha_2.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I don’t know much about wrestling, wish I could be of more help. I will say that I dig Big Lady Alpha’s look, and the pose looks perfect for a wrestler (even with my lack of knowledge). Also the costume is great, I personally think you nailed cartoony 80’s style you wanted.

Herr D
    Participant

The only thing I can think of missing from the foreground is one of those prize belt things. Nice work on her. Looks formidable and dateable at the same time.

Suleman
    Participant

I honestly couldn’t think of much to add, so I didn’t.

Big Lady Alpha was actually a working title, not the character’s name, but… to hell with it, that’s who she is now. Let’s call her Alpha Female, aka Big Alpha. She’s a small mountain of muscle and mullet, and overly fond of the tanning bed.
    big_lady_alpha_final.png

Suleman
    Participant

I’m in something of a pro wrestling mode, so here’s another wrestler design. Do note if I’ve made some sort of goof like forgetting to mask something, I’m a bit tired right now. I’ll add finishing touches to this during the weekend.

These are the Batters. They’re rude and crude brawlers who bully the other wrestlers.
    Batters_2.png

Stulte
    Participant

Very cool! I’ve never actually watched pro wrestling, but the concept intrigues me.

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Dude, a wrestling character series would be awesome. They look great.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 388 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.