Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 388 total)
  • Author

Suleman
    Participant

Nice to hear you’re liking them!

I’ve actually made several wrestler characters before. I’ll see if I can find them for you.

Madam-Samedi-ears.png
    rassler_ring2.pngRockstar-finalized-2.pngTiger-Star-abs-final.png

Suleman
    Participant

Alright, here’s what I’m hoping is the final version of the Batters.
    Batters_shading_2.png
    The Batter on the left is Brooks, the one on the right is Onishi.

Suleman
    Participant

Sleep is for the weak.

Here’s a preliminary version of a character who, at the moment, is named Lucia. She’s something of an acrobat.
    Lucia-kneepads-1.png

That pose took some fricking work, I can assure you.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Awesome pose dude. If I were you, I’d keep an eye on the CDC tomorrow, you might want to enter her. (But you didn’t hear this from me).

Suleman
    Participant

I’ll keep an eye open, thanks for the heads-up!
    This should be the final version of Lucia.

Lucia-shading.png

She’s Lucia Luna, and she’s a wrestling hippie girl from San Francisco. Yes, in 2015. She specializes in aerial maneuvers, and every she’s renamed them all to reference music from the 60s. Examples include Lucy In The Sky (diving crossbody) and Bad Moon (moonsault).

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

I think Lucia’s finisher would be called “Helter Skelter”, y’know…

Anyway, keep up!

Stulte
    Participant

That pose is stunning!

Suleman
    Participant

Here’s Constrictor, in the back with the mask, and “Granny” Bonnie Carver, in the front.

Constrictor_and_Granny_Carver7.png

This is likely not the final version, I’m still not completely satisfied with the poses and such. Still, it should give you an idea of what I’m going for.

Nug
    Participant

Constrictor looks like an ex’ of mine! You pictured her perfectly! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

edit… You should put this one in the CDC too! Awesome pose!

Suleman
    Participant

And here’s the first version of the San Francisco Wrestling Association championship belt.

SFWA-championship-2.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Daaannnngg! That belt looks great! I have to tell you that I just love this entire Wrestling group you’ve made and I’m not even a fan of wrestling. Smile

Stulte
    Participant

Damn, I want that belt so bad Laugh

Nug
    Participant

@Jeimuzu said:

Daaannnngg! That belt looks great! I have to tell you that I just love this entire Wrestling group you’ve made and I’m not even a fan of wrestling. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

I agree with Jeimuzu on everything said here. :P This is an awesome and unique gallery. Has even inspired a few other machinist i’ve seen lately. I havent cared for wrestling much since Stone Cold’s glory days, The Rock had never been in a movie, and nobody knew what was under Kanes mask. *sigh* The good ol days… anyways keep up the good work!

Suleman
    Participant

Thanks, dudes. It might take a while until I get another design done, but I think I’ll be making more of these wrestling characters. I don’t think anyone’s done a whole lot of them before. Odd, considering wrestlers are basically superheroes anyway, and those are what Heromachine was originally made for.

Suleman
    Participant

Hey, kids! Look who’s back! It’s our old friend, the ruthless crime lord Three-Eyes!
    Three-Eyes_cloak_shading-1.pngThree-Eyes_no_cloak_shading-1.png

Three-Eyes uses a strange and sinister ability to control minds in order to rule from the shadows! Three-Eyes hides behind a puppet pretender, who is immediately replaced when their usefulness is over! Thus, Three-Eyes gains a reputation for being an immortal shapeshifter!
    Three-Eyes can sense your actions and intentions before you make them, and can sense you even in total darkness! Three-Eyes is pretty scary! I’m yelling to distract you from the fact that Three-Eyes is already behind you! I’m sorry!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 388 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.