Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 388 total)
  • Author

Suleman
    Participant

I did try a bunch of different hats for Shaw, you know! Personally, I’d say that fancy hat is still the best of the bunch.

Shaw-tophat.png
    Shaw.png

Suleman
    Participant

Everett_Wyngarde_solo.png

Everett Wyngarde. Formerly a british nobleman, now a pirate. Known as the “Gentleman Pirate” for still acting like a proper English gentleman. Aside from, you know, feeding people to sharks. He likes sharks.

Suleman
    Participant

Brendan_big.png

Yet another character from the pirate RPG I’m involved in. This is brother Brendan, formerly an irish monk, now a hulking engine of drunken destruction on the Caribbean.

prswirve
    Participant

Wow! Great characters. Has a POTC feel to it.

Suleman
    Participant

Thanks, man. People seem to like Brendan a lot, though he was actually pretty simple to make in Heromachine. I didn’t use any fancy poses or anything.

Suleman
    Participant

I decided to do a quick sketch based on this picture: http://i.imgur.com/SBohC1B.jpg

King_Fabulous2.png

I’m not fully satisfied with this, especially not with the face and the hair, and it still needs the textile ornaments at least. Anyway, it’s a start.

Suleman
    Participant

Here is a somewhat improved version of the above, with details added. What do you think of the hair and the beard? Improved? Need more work?

King_Fabulous_althair3.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

The hair and belt work well. I really like the accents on the cape and tunic. Those are great additions. Same with the chainmail neckline.

Maybe move his hands in front of his garb? Where is his left ear?

Suleman
    Participant

His left ear is behind his head because his head is angled, slightly. Apparently I couldn’t make that clear enough. Damn. I’ll bring the hands forward in the next version and maybe give him something to hold.

EDIT: Well, here is the next version, as promised. I could have made him carry the helmet in his hand rather than in his armpit, but that would have been a hassle.

King_Fabulous_items.png

Suleman
    Participant

I wanted to make this slightly douchey albino CEO for a cyberpunkish setting. I’m not really satisfied with the end result, but here it is anyway.
    Jordan_Flint.png

Suleman
    Participant

I decided to try and make a pro wrestler in Heromachine. Can someone help me pick a color scheme for this guy? I’m not too sure of the red and yellow.
    rassler_red_yellow_gum-1.png
    rassler_arms-behind_3.png

Anything else that you think might need some tweaking?

Suleman
    Participant

I’m working on another design as well. We’ll have to see what this leads to.
    combat-sport-female.png

Suleman
    Participant

Here’s an MMA fighter. You can tell she fights, because it says so on her top.
    woman-mma-tats-1.png

Then there’s Madam Samedi, champion of wrestling. You know, just in general.
    Madam-Samedi-ears.png

Suleman
    Participant

I couldn’t decide on the accessories, so here’s multiple versions.Rockstar-beanie.png

Rockstar-bowler.png

Rockstar-scarf.png

Rockstar_tie.png

She looks good. I think I like the third one the best.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 388 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.