Skoul's Mind

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Skoul's Mind

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Dang, Kemuri is too cool!  I’m obsessed with his mask/helmet and that pose is perfection.

Skoul
    Participant

Thanks Jeimuzu! I based the pose off of a refence I found, and yeah I’m really proud of that helmet. It just sorta happened, I was fiddling around with masking onto the head and it turned out really well.

Skoul
    Participant

Well here’s some more playing around with headgear, and I think this helmet turned out well. I give you Unsanmushou – (vanishes like mist).

Edit: Darn, I made some errors. I’ll have to fix them when I have the chance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Skoul
    Participant

Just updating some images for the CDC – Rouges.

Kemuri and Unsanmushou.

Attachments:

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Just like with Kemuri, I really love the pose and headgear.  I’d love to see these two duke it out in an epic fight.

Skoul
    Participant

@Jeizimu : Thanks! Yeah they would have an epic battle, though I’m struggling to decide who would win. Kemuri’s got a giant sword so as long as he kept Unsanmushou at a distance he wouldn’t get hit, but as soon as Unsanmushou got close Kemuri would have little defence.

As difficult as that decision might be, I’m about to make it a whole lot more difficult with the addition of my third ninja Shadoukurōra (shadow crawler). I’m actually really surprised at how he turned out, I think this style of shading works well for him.

Oh and I included a head-shot because I am so happy with his mask and hair.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dat face tho. I can see why you’re proud of it.

Skoul
    Participant

Ta JR.

So I tried to see if I could create a Mech like Jeimuzu. Of course it is nowhere near as good as the Mech Master talented Jeimuzu, but I think I did alright. I even tried Jeiming (if we’re calling it that). *Holds breath*

*Splutters and gasps for air*

Attachments:

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Wonderful job on Mech Suit Phoenix!  I dig the pose and the Orange and black look great together.  Also nice Jeiming!  🙂 🙂

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks like the kid of Jei’s last bot.

Good perspective, thought the forward foot could do with twisting to face the viewer a bit more.

Skoul
    Participant

That’s great to hear, especially from you Jei!  The orange and black is actually in reference to one of my other characters, Black Phoenix, who I was also thinking of at the time. I must do an update of him at some point.

Skoul
    Participant

@ JR: well that’s what you get when you build a pose from the feet up. TBH I had no idea where to start.

I present you the stupervillain (not a typo) Deadbrain. When an injured parasitic alien creature fell from the sky, it needed a host to survive, so it chose whoever the unlucky fool is now masquerading around as Deadbrain. The parasite replaced the host’s brain and made a few genetic changes to its new host. Deadbrain’s bones are extraordinarily flexible and his skin can now absorb most impacts – like a rubber. The one and major downside however is that this particular alien species has never been to earth before and has never seen a human before, let alone know how to control one. As such Deadbrain is completely unpredictable. A prime example of this is when it thought a hand grenade was a small pineapple, you can imagine how that turned out. The alien’s agenda is unknown and so predicting Deadbrain’s movements is impossible.

Some say he slipped on some lost marbles while trying to fix a light with a screw loose, because it blew when the lights were on but no one was home. They stipulate that he wasn’t using the sharpest tool in the box and that he once tried to take some pencils back to a shop, but they refused because he was one pencil short of a box.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Well here is a guy that I created. I have no back story or powers for him. Just a guy who’s dressed kinda like a lion. I call him Crimson Beast.

Edit: I think I may have exported him a little big, he doesn’t all fit on the screen. Oops!

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

phew that’s pretty impressive dude.

Skoul
    Participant

@Jr: Thanks! I was trying a different style of shading which I think worked quite well.

Now onto my main order of business, the CDC: Non-Standard. It was a challenge, I’ll give you that, and in the process I think I confused liquidation and liquefying. I accidentally liquefied a goblin – Oops!

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.