Skoul's Mind

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Skoul's Mind

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Skoul
    Participant

Welcome one and all to the creativity hive that is my mind!

Please keep your hands inside the car at all times. Thank you!

Here you will see my creations, as and when I have completed them, and their back-stories.

If you look to your left you will see the ego petting zoo. I must warn you that it has been known to bite.

And to your right synapses firing away.

Guests are reminded to keep out of any areas marked ‘Memories’ as they are strictly off limits!

From all of us here in my mi…..[Ahem]…. What I mean to say is welcome and have a wonderful time!

Maverik1313
    Participant

First comment… wait this isn’t  YouTube.

JR19759
    Keymaster

*sneaks over to memory centre of the brain*

What?! I wasn’t doing anything!

Good to see you’ve decided to create a gallery finally. Now get this mind thinking. I want to see lots of thoughts and ideas.

Skoul
    Participant

Before I start, the name A.E.G.I.S, will appear in a lot of bio’s so I shall explain it here so I don’t have to keep repeating myself.

A.E.G.I.S : Andrew Everman Genetics Institute of Scientology.

Andrew Everman set up A.E.G.I.S as an organization to help tackle diseases like cancer and HIV, but the discovery of an unknown gene led the corporation down a darker path. The medicine side became a front and A.E.G.I.S  turned towards the study of the unknown gene. It was discovered that every human had this gene, but in most it was redundant, useless. There had been a few who had developed mild ‘powers’ and abilities from the gene and A.E.G.I.S  began to ‘study’ them. When awakened in an normal human the gene would grant powers to the user, but after a few hours the host would die. The tests on ‘gifted humans’ however, yielded more promising results, with the hosts surviving longer.  It was also discovered that the removal of this gene from humans would result in almost instantaneous death.

EventuallyA.E.G.I.S  manufactured bio-enhancements that would allow the host to activate the gene for short periods of time, with an adjustable gauge to control how active the gene was. The more active the gene the stronger the powers, but the less time before it would cause serious damage to the host, and vice-versa.  These developments came with a great deal of reservations from the world’s governments, but Andrew was convinced this was the future.

Following the death of his teenage son, Andrew threw himself deeper into his work than ever before. He began to study the gene in dying humans and was adamant that he could cheat death.  After months of work he had finally come to the conclusion that he had found ‘Immortality’. After announcing he was going to make himself immortal, Andrew went missing and all thought he had died, though there was no body to be found.

Phew! I’m glad that’s finally done. I may come back and make a few tweaks, but for now that’s all you need to know.

Skoul
    Participant

Well this picture has no relation to my previous statement, it’s just something I came up with on the side.

I give you: Stranded Alien

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ah, now I have a decision to make. This or Nug’s SuperMom for COTW…. hmmmm

Skoul
    Participant

I think you did something to my memories JR, because I could have sworn you said you’re considering me for COTW?

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Skoul- Actually I was dancing in your cerebral cortex 😉

Skoul
    Participant

@JR: If this outdated map is correct, there should be a dance floor to the left of my temporal lobe, but I did a whole lot of refurbishing a while back.

At the age of seventeen, the day be fore her try outs for the national gymnastics team, Sara Bryk was blinded in her right eye when her drunkard of a father shot her while intoxicated.  After a while her left eye began to compensate for the loss of her right one, but she could see better than before. The loss of her eye had triggered the dormant gene in her DNA to activate. Her left eye had a severely reduced blind spot, increased peripheral vision, increased visibility at night, she could now see ten times further than a normal human being and clearer than someone with 20/20 vision. By nineteen Sara had been taken in by A.E.G.I.S. They gave her a bionic right eye, that was by all means inferior to her left eye but incorporated thermal and night vision as well as  being able to calculate distances and trajectory. They helped her improve her already outstanding athletic and gymnastic ability and taught her to use pistols.  By twenty one she had become one of A.E.G.I.S’ ‘elite divison’ under the pseudonym of Silver Bullet.

Skoul
    Participant

A.E.G.I.S log #13 :  Subject 4  is male, approximately 31 and in good physical condition. The subject came in with no known abilities, through gene activation tests we have concluded  his dormant ability to be metamorphosis. Subject is very unstable when changing his molecular structure, advise select location gene activation.

A.E.G.I.S log#14: Subject 4 has accepted select location gene activation in his right forearm.  A remote gene activation cuff is to be fitted to his right bicep.  Operation authorization approved.

A.E.G.I.S log#15: Subject 4 has undergone successful bionic implant surgery and appears to have no side-affects. The remote gene activation cuff is working normally, no problems found.  Subject can endure 60% activation maximum for 3 hours before blackout.  Designated code name is : Furious Fist.  Subject 4 transferred to facility 45.

Skoul
    Participant

Deep within facility 45, the housing for the A.E.G.I.S ‘Elite division’, in room 102 ‘Heartache’ drives the various resident insects to suicide. Heartache can, thanks to the gene,  manipulate the emotions of others and even project his own emotions onto them. But he has never successfully been able to make someone infatuated with another, sadly the manipulation of love eludes him, not for want of trying.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Skoul
    Participant

Remake of one of the first characters I made regarding A.E.G.I.S.

With the ability to create waves of kinetic energy with his voice and body, Jason Tork was a target for A.E.G.I.S’ ‘recruitment’ scheme. Before A.E.G.I.S could reach Jason, a man claiming to be with a secretive group of gifted humans, warned him of the coming danger and urged him to come with. Just as the conversation ended with Jason refusing help, they were shot at by a mysterious red haired girl. In that instant Jason agreed to go along with the man who then took Jason’s hand and pulled him to his chest and suddenly the bullets began to ricochet off of the man in every direction – sending the red haired girl running. She knew when it was a lost cause. Jason eventually earned the name Echo and donned  his new suit to help stop A.E.G.I.S.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Following the death of his teenage son, Andrew threw himself deeper into his work than ever before. He began to study the gene in dying humans and was adamant that he could cheat death. After months of work he had finally come to the conclusion that he had found ‘Immortality’. After announcing he was going to make himself immortal, Andrew went missing and all thought he had died, though there was no body to be found.

Well he did find immortality in a sense. For Andrew discovered that although the body is mortal, the soul or spirit is immortal, hence the need for a grim reaper to take it on to the afterlife; However he found a way to bind his spirit to his body and thus remain on earth until his spirit is unbound.

Andrew discovered that the unknown gene disappeared almost immediately after death, and surmised that it must have some importance. He had managed to keep a human in ‘stasis’, they were on the verge of death and Andrew managed to keep them alive by keeping the ‘gene’ active. Unfortunately there was one side affect, the skin and flesh would deteriorate at a much faster rate, leaving only the bones behind.

At that instant he realized that you cannot immortalize something that is mortal, but what if you could bind the immortal to the mortal?

(Haven’t thought of a villain name for him though).

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

A random blue bubble girl.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

That’s awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.