Skoul's Mind

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Skoul's Mind

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Skoul
    Participant

Well it’s been a while HM. I’ve been distracted with work, family and this pesky cold that won’t go away, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to try my hand at a movie poster. So without further ado: Nightmare the movie!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Skoul
    Participant

Back to the Futureverse! Two more rouges join the cast.

Glitch is an orphan who developed his powers at the age of eight. He is able to see data, as in he can see it flying through the air from phones to cell towers and such. He is therefore very good with electronics. From being able to see data strands he has been able to learn the language of machines and can essentially ‘talk’ to machines. Now ten he lives with Ghost, who he considers his kind of older brother.

But who’s the baby? I hear you ask………….no? I must be hearing things. Nevertheless I shall tell you anyway. Her name is Eve, she was abandoned, like Glitch, so when he found her he felt obliged to look after her – with Ghost’s help of course. Eve’s ability is a sort of ‘helping hand’, she is able to share the physical strain that using an ability has on a person by touching them. She basically makes their power stronger and is considered an amplifier.  In this picture she is wearing a *bunny* costume Glitch stole got for her.

Note: she was originally going to be a teenager, but the idea of a baby that amplifies powers getting thrown around in a battle from rouge to rouge, just seemed more fun.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

I give you The Judge! Another rouge and CDC entry (Secret Identities). His ability is essentially the opposite of Eve’s, he is a suppressor of abilities. Anyone who gets near enough to him will have their abilities suppressed, some even to the point of not being able to use them at all. he calls himself the judge because he hunts down those who would use their abilities for ‘evil’, heroes and villains alike. He does not have an alignment, instead he tries to stay impartial of any affairs which relate to gifted people.

Also, I’m surprised no one got my reference about _Eve_, her ‘helping hand’ ability and her costume.

Edit: I fixed the error. Or not. Okay now I’m very confused I can’t seem to upload my picture. 🙁

Skoul
    Participant

I’m gonna try one more time, fingers crossed.

Edit: Dang! I’ve uploaded it to Photobucket, you can find it here: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b520/Skoul/Judge_zpsajfz7hnr.png

Okay, one more shot, this time in a different format.

Success! Though I am unsure as to why the forums suddenly don’t like .png format.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

So I have to impress JR for the CDC….AND somehow compete with the likes of Candruth, CantDraw, AMS, Nug and more. Welp here goes nothing.  Point of interest.

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Wow just wow HOF THIS NOW

djuby
    Participant

Amazing!

Skoul
    Participant

Thank’s guys! I’m not so sure it’s HOF worthy, it is a little rough around the edges, but we are all our own worst critics. I’ll try to smooth it out though when I get some time.

You guys have made my day!

Skoul
    Participant

Here, I’ve cleaned it up a little, so there should be a lot less overlap now. Oh and I gave it a bit of a background too.

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

“So I have to impress JR for the CDC….AND somehow compete with the likes of Candruth, CantDraw, AMS, Nug and more. Welp here goes nothing.”

I felt the same exact way. 🙂

Your piece though, my friend, is truly exceptional. I think a lot of this weeks CDC entries are HoF worthy. Keep at it!

Maverik1313
    Participant

….(no words to describe the …. still no words)

Skoul
    Participant

I think a lot of this weeks CDC entries are HoF worthy. Keep at it!

Yeah everyone really brought their A-game. Thanks man.

@Maverik1313
    : I’m not sure what to say to that. Thank You!

Skoul
    Participant

A new rouge: Starchild. Starchild is the son of Goldstar, his abilities are pretty much identical, but he has adapted his suit to allow him to concentrate his built up energy in his eyes and release an optical blast of energy. He has also learnt to draw from his stores of energy for sustenance and also to boost his natural strength. Of course he can still draw on it to enable him to move at high speeds and if fast enough even ‘fly’ by vibrating the air molecules around him to push him upwards. He is one of Echo’s best friends and allies in the fight against the newly resurfaced A.E.G.I.S, also Echo is one of the only few left to have known his father and the truth about his death.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Another rouge I had been working on, then kinda just left, but I returned to finish him off. He’s one of those pictures where you start off with the best of intentions, then you realise it’s not quite turning out how you want it, but you don’t want to just scrap it so you come back and finish it later. Though having said that I don’t think he turned out that bad in the end. The shading could have been better, but once you start you can’t really turn back.

Anyway on with the bio! Lewis James was your average kid (weren’t they all?), except he had heterochromia, except it wasn’t heterochromia in fact it turned out that his mismatched eyes and strange birthmark were actually the result of a seal placed on him at birth. The origin of the seal and reason for it are unknown and it probably has to do with whatever happened before he turned five (which is his earliest memory). Another result of the seal is his ability to create lifelike illusions. As long as those seeing the illusions believe that they are real then they will have substance and can do harm to others. He goes by the name of Hex and is quite the troublemaker.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

An entry for the CDC – contest again. The first of my pictures to ever make it onto a poll, bridge protector.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.