Skoul's Mind

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Skoul's Mind

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 139 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Here you go, dude!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Skoul
    Participant

That’s a good attempt AMS! Yeah that head has caused a lot of trouble hasn’t it. Well I’ve put it behind me (at least for now) and almost went blind doing my entry for the TGT CDC. Remind me never to try and line up 580 squares again…..

8 Bit Fantasy

Attachments:

Vectorman316
    Participant

That is the best thing EVER!

asubtledagger28
    Participant

Really cool. Nice work, patience and perseverance!

Skoul
    Participant

Thanks guys! I’m not quite sure it is the best thing ever, but I appreciate the thought. 🙂

Nug
    Participant

That is pretty sweet, man! I’ve often contemplated making 16 bit characters myself, but after trying I found I have not the patients. Kudos to you, my friend!

Herr D
    Participant

I’m afraid you made it look a bit too good. The Retro Game Enthusiasts won’t want it. (580 squares? My goodness; what a wonderful attention span. At least numerical input could make it exact, right?)

Skoul
    Participant

@Nug: Thanks!  I’m not sure what you’re doing with your patients, but it was less a matter of patience and more of taking frequent breaks to stop my eyes from going crazy.

@Herr D: Too good? Would you have preferred grey-scale like the original Gameboys or more toned down colours?

Anyways, this happened:

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Nightmare opened his eyes. Not that you could tell for the ragged mask he wore on his face. He lifted himself off of his throne and walked towards the cage in the darkened corner of the room. The closer he got the louder the screams were from inside the cage. He crouched down next to the bars and stared in at the shuddering mess of a girl that was its inhabitant. “Today is your lucky day” he groaned. His voice was rough like a rock against sandpaper, “<i>We have an opening</i>” he grunted. He reached one hand into the cage and groped the back of the girls head, she screamed in terror , oh how he savored the screams. Fear gave him such energy, it made him feel alive, and he was good at it too. All he needed to do was touch someone and then he would be inside their head and he could make them relive their worst nightmares over and over.

He pulled the limp tear-sodden face close to the bars and peered into her hollow eyes, she stared back at the hollows in his mask where his eyes would be. “What’s your name?” he spoke, each word making her skin crawl, like they had physically burrowed their way under her skin. “Cassidy” she sobbed, her eyes sore from crying without tears. “Well Cassidy…” he seemed to laugh, and then all of a sudden his voice became very serious.

Welcome to Hell!”

Attachments:

Viper
    Participant

Cool pic man. And that mask is really cool!

Skoul
    Participant

So I was inspired by MadJack’s amazing creator’s club poster to create what I am goning to call the Futurverse.

What is the Futureverse? Well it is the same universe based around A.E.G.I.S but 40 years in the future. After A.E.G.I.S’ true purpose was revealed, the world’s governments disbanded A.E.G.I.S, but A.E.G.I.S never really dissapeared. A.E.G.I.S hid underground and continued to carry out its research. 27 years later A.E.G.I.S resurfaced and  its new Elite division, all but destroyed the presiding heroes. The last line of defense against A.E.G.I.S was the rouges. Gifted humans who had no apparent alignment. They then became A.E.G.I.S’ main priority to capture and ‘dispose’ of. With the number of rouges declining fast it is up to the few remaining rouges to stop A.E.G.I.S before it is too late.

So here is my first rouge: Volt

I also designed a dossier format which I think I will use with all the rouges but I would like some feedback on it.

EDIT: you can ignore the error I have fixed the problem.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Well now that I look at it the dossier format doesn’t look great, so I’m gonna stick with the ‘fresh from the machine’ images.

Sara Bryk (Pg.1) whilst working for A.E.G.I.S’ elite team, became pregnant and had a daughter – Violet. She might as well have been called ‘violent’ because at the age of five she was enrolled into the A.E.G.I.S training program where she was the most vicious pupil there. She had no discernible powers for the entirety of her training – until the last day. Sara, Silver Bullet, had been sent to converse with Echo of Cerberus, but she didn’t return, she was later found dead. Blaming Echo for her mothers death, Violet nick-named Deathblade due to her proficiency with a blade, vowed revenge.

In honor of her mother, Violet had Sara’s bionic eye implanted in her own skull , so that when she did eventually come face to face with Echo it would strike fear into his heart. The death of her mother changed her and she developed an ability known as rage. When she becomes enraged her strength and stamina increase drastically, but it does take its toll and she can only be enraged for a short time – after which she is physically exhausted and tired.

Twenty years later when A.E.G.I.S had re-emerged, Violet was heading up the elite team, with one goal, to destroy Echo once and for all. For Echo was the last survivor of Cerberus and had become a rouge in order to hide himself from A.E.G.I.S.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

As you can probably guess from my previous post, I am doing another version of Echo, thirty years older (approx 48 now) and only a little wiser.

24 years earlier: Echo had been waiting for 45 minutes before Silver Bullet turned up, but the look on her face unsettled him. “Is Violet alright” he asked anxiously.

“Yeah she’s fine.”

“Well then whats worrying you?”

” It’s A.E.G.I.S. They’re planning something horrible.”

“What is it? You have to tell me. We need to protect the city.”

“The city will be fine, It’s us that’s in danger.”

“Whaddaya mean?”

“It’s a bio weapon – project CERBERUS”

“Dewbert and Luna said it was just an experimental drug and the research wasn’t leading anywhere.”

“Look, all I know is that whatever it is, it’s designed to target ‘Gifted’ and kill them”

“Well we’ve got to stop it now!”

“We can’t it’s too late! They’re already producing it on a global scale, before too long it will be airbourne and we wont be able to stop it.”

“I have to go tell the others, we have to at least try and stop it.”

“No!” She violently grabbed his arm. “You go charging in there you put Violet in danger. You put our daughter in danger.”

“But the world’s in danger!”

“Just shut up and listen to me! I managed to sneak out enough vaccine for you. Unfortunately I had to sneak it out in one of my bullets, so I’m gonna have to shoot you.”

“What!?”

“Look, I’ll be ok they’ve vaccinated all their employees, but in case they find out I know, I need you alive. For Violet. For me!” She aimed her gun at his shoulder and readied the trigger. Just as she was going to fire, her bionic eye began glitch and it shorted out her brain. The gun fired, but at this point it was aimed at his eye, the bullet hit Echo and sent him flying backwards. He was knocked out by the impact. Sara was dead.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

All really cool, Deathblade is particularly cool.

Skoul
    Participant

Thank you Wolf Master.

This was originally going to be a paladin CDC entry, but I’m not sure it qualifies under ‘fighter classes’. Anyways, enjoy!

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.