ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

Thank you, RobM. Rumbalest will be glad to play at your occasion, especially if you compliment his color scheme and tell him you love banjos.

Moving on! This week we have a fairly new item. I missed a chance at using this one as a shortcut in a recent picture.
    3i1.png
    I added color to the insignia to show the extra breadth of choice if you zero out a color or two. Be sure I’ll see it if you do.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Tree-beast.png

I’m back! Laugh

…sort of. Confused Anyway! Have a thing. I don’t know what it is, and I’m not sure I want to. Just…don’t look too closely – and don’t get within range of those whippy things! Wink

Herr D
    Participant

Kaylin wins! Pick your three! . . . and put on some riot gear to protect yourself so you can give the little cutie a hug. He looks like he needs it.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Here you go! Have fun.
    Random-item-contest-pics.png

Herr D
    Participant

This one WAS fun.
    Things kept disappearing at the one treehouse.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2014hm/DisappearanceAtTheTreehouse_zps27fc322a.png

Things, people, yeah . . .

Tat as top print, foot as part of legwear, hand as . . . item IN hand.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Very nice! I especially like the binoculars – it seems like that part was made to be used that way! The bikini is slightly more obvious that it’s been appropriated, but still good. The only problem is that I can’t actually see the shoe – if it’s on there, it’s been cut off! Can you take a screenshot or something that shows more of the image?

Herr D
    Participant

@Kaylin88100 said:

Very nice! I especially like the binoculars – it seems like that part was made to be used that way! The bikini is slightly more obvious that it’s been appropriated, but still good. The only problem is that I can’t actually see the shoe – if it’s on there, it’s been cut off! Can you take a screenshot or something that shows more of the image?

Glad you like. Smile I actually used the shoe rather subtly as legwear. Twice, with only one color above 0% as parts of the bikini bottom, and once, slightly stretched, as the guy’s fly. Artistically both humans were just kicked in the crotch. [Yell] Those jeans are difficult to make work in a 3/4 pose unless you mask each side and then build a fly. I think I made him too spread-eagled. Cool that you didn’t notice the laces!

Keric
    Participant

I had no idea what to do, until Herr posted, and then I didn’t want to COPY him…

Herr D
    Participant

Gah! I thought Keric had entered one too. I’ve had to skimp on my hm presence–I guess I should say:

GO!
    3-4714.png

I’ve been thinking of life’s odd twists and turns, so let’s do the twists!?

Maaz
    Participant

Hey, folks! Long time no see! So, this here’s my entry.
    He felt the blood rise from his wounds in a shower of red, his eyes dead as the bloody shadows around him. The wind rustled through his hair, but he saw not from whence it came; for he saw nothing but darkness and blood. He was on his knees perhaps, for he knew not… and even as his crimson ichor flooded the drains, he would be a prince; the prince of blood.
    Blood-Prince.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Hello stranger! Nice to have you back around

Herr D
    Participant

Maaz! Pick 3! Great blurb, by the way.

Maaz
    Participant

Heh, thanks! Now, lemme give you the most random combo I can…
    From top to bottom: Facial Hair Standard, Insignia Nature, Item rights blunt
    Itemz.png

Herr D
    Participant

Not every gift is what you expect . . .

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2014hm/HaveAHoppyHoliday_zpsd5edd39a.png
    Thanks, Maaz! I very much wanted to get an earlier start than usual on designing Christmas cards this year.
    Beards as eyes, eye-frames, Mace as tree stand and shadow of tree-topper, Bansai leaves as tree decorations and whole tree layered on as branch shadows, gift-wrap wrinkles, and tree-topper shine (REALLY SMALL.)

Herr D
    Participant

EDITED BELOW. As sole entrant, I declare these three are next:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/herr-d/2014/04/3-429.png

**Extended to the 13th due to lack of entries, forum sign-in problems, Spring-flake-out-itis, etc.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.