Nug’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nug’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 439 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

Something else I have to get out of the back of my mind…

Fun-with-shadows.PNG

Next up on my “cleaning my brain out” agenda… a 16 bit style character. ;)

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool!

Lightningsword
    Participant

@Nug said:

The more I play with this program the more i’m coming to realize that you can make anything you want to with it… if you have enough patients.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nug/2014/08/BE-Mannequin.PNG

You. Are. AMAZING.

@Nug said:

The more I play with this program the more i’m coming to realize that you can make anything you want to with it… if you have enough patients.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nug/2014/08/BE-Mannequin.PNG

I was considering making something like this! I can see all the pieces you used and they worked out brilliantly! Bravo

Mad Jack
    Participant

You done very impressive works lately! I especially love Gizmo – where can I buy him?! Cool

Nug
    Participant

Andrew:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nug
    Participant

Awww crap. How do we submit stuff now?

JR19759
    Keymaster

What I’d suggest, if you are referring to how you get the image to show up in the post proper (rather than as an attachment at the bottom), is opening the attached image in a new tab after you’ve made the post, then editing the post and copying the url for the image into the Insert Image box, like you would if you were posting an image from Deviantart or whatever. I know it’s a pretty faffy way to do it, but it’s the best way I know of atm.

Nug
    Participant

Ok… here goes:

Andrew:

Andrew

Yup… Looks like that’ll do it,  JR! Thanks, man! And thanks for the PUP feature too man! Greatly appreciated!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love how you did his left hand. I’ve tried something similar in the past and it was a pain. Also, I really like the necklace, it took me ages to figure out you’d just put the world map on there, I thought it was some crazy glow effect.

And y’welcome. On both counts.

Nug
    Participant

The left hand consist of uhhh… let me think… 2 peace sign hands and an open palm hand, masked to some insignias. I experimented with trying to make beads on the first Merrick pic I put out. The world insignia and yin-yang symbol, shrunken and colored right, work out well for this effect I think. Always experimenting. 😉

Nug
    Participant

On a side note: My actual right hand kinda looks like that. Birth defects and what not.

Stulte
    Participant

Yeah, Andrew looks awesome. Very creative design.

Nug
    Participant

Decided to make it a team. And then JR puts out this contest so I guess I’ll enter em.

I give to you all : The Unknown Squad

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stulte
    Participant

Great colourful looking group! I especially like the woman’s hands, very well put together.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.