Nug’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nug’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 439 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

Thanks! I’m on an old comp, and it took all the ram i had to pull it all together. 60 + Layers… 30-45 seconds just to drag something a millimeter or so. Not to mention when i was almost done my layer hierarchy decided to go nuts… this program requires serious patients on my part. :D I love it though!

fuzztone

It’s not how many layers you use… it’s how you use them. There’s not a wasted one in post #12 – that’s a really impressive piece.

As the owner of an old computer – give up on the drag and drop. After a while it’s easier just to use the Rotate and Move controls under “Transform”…. they work no matter how many layers you’ve got going.

Nug
    Participant

Indeed! I discovered the ease of use with the transform tools with that piece. Also using the coordinates to make copy’s of pieces with my layer work really helped. Thank you for your comment!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great work, welcome to the forums.

Nug
    Participant

Thanks Hammer!

Nug
    Participant

One of my older ones…Nardex.PNG

Nug
    Participant

Tech Chronicles – Video Game Concept
    Cyber-Chronicles-Game.PNG

Nug
    Participant

A dragon rider just for fun…
    Dragon-Rider.PNG

tinker
    Participant

Sweet posing man! And you told me mounting is hard to pull off.. Pffft. Looks like it is not a problem for you :D

Nug
    Participant

@tinker It was because of you that i decided to try again ;)

Lightningsword
    Participant

Man, Nug I’m your biggest fan! I’ve got a dino rider in my thread, what’s your verdict?

Nug
    Participant

I’m really tripping on all the different poses you can pull off with HM… My newest:

Creeper-Pose.PNG

Torog
    Participant

Your posing skills are to be commended. Any chance you’d post the text file on the creeper?

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

very nice pose Smile

Nug
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.