Nug’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nug’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 439 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

Skull mask for  the “Trick or Treat” Pop Quiz.

Nug
    Participant

This here is Einarr!

Say “Hi”, Einarr:

This guy has been in my head for uhh… 15 years or so.

I feel like I’m finally to skill level where I can do him justice in HM.

I hope you all enjoy!

Candruth

I… love every single thing about it. That torso is a work of art in itself.

Vectorman316
    Participant

This is one of the coolest characters I’ve seen in Heromachine. Makes me want to swim in the depths of my brain and pull out a few characters I’ve had locked up in there 😀

Mad Jack
    Participant

Wonderful character! Everything from the pose to the “dirt” is great, but that mask is just awesome. LOVE IT!!!

Nug
    Participant

@ Candruth:

Thanks! Glad you like it!  I put in work on the torso like it was a work of art… 😛  glad it didn’t go unnoticed! 🙂

@ Vectorman: Thanks man! Not to toot my own horn, but I think he is too. You should always try to bring characters to life… Dig deep my friend!

@ Madjack:

Thanks, man!

This has several influences!  Everything from  the book “Lord Of The Flies”, to “The Mask” starring Jim Carrey… Maybe a little “Majora’s mask” thrown in the mix too. All sorts of influences…

Nug
    Participant

Power supply died on my desktop… Nuggers is broke these days so may be a while before I can post work. Much love to you all!

Nug
    Participant

rs800101
    Participant

Wow! It’s awesome!

Nug
    Participant

Thanks, RS!

After the battle… 

To finish of the vile villain Alpha, The Unknown drained him of his power. Alpha’s power was too great, however, and instead of being able to dissipate Alpha’s power… it bonded with his own life force.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viper
    Participant

Yeah man, both of those are sweet!

Nug
    Participant

Viper! Where you been, man? Thanks for the comment!

Nug
    Participant

After a year off…

Vengeance
    Participant

Just wow dude love , the look of Unknown (after the battle) very simple design but so much detail and depth at same time . The new item is supercool sorry it took me so long to comment, you have great stuff here

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ahem.

And what exactly do you think you’re doing? You can’t just disappear for a year and then turn up and be all like “yeah nothing happened, here’s this amazing picture, cool, see ya”. That’s not how it works. I now hence forth ban you from leaving ever again. That’ll teach you. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.