Nug’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nug’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 439 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

BEST MASK EVER!

Amazing job on on Blood Raven! Very jealous on the fallen angel pose and all…bravo

Trekkie
    Participant

That mask is amazing!

Nug
    Participant

Sorry I haven’t gotten back sooner…Thanks for all of your comments guys! They are always welcome! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif
    Here is my entry for this weeks CDC:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nug/2014/08/Gemini.PNG
    I had to go with my own birth symbol. Doing all of em sounds fun, but I’m trying to get the kids ready to go back to school and haven’t had much time lately to do things. Just this one from me then. I hope you all enjoy!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Very nicely posed. Well done. :)

Nug
    Participant

@Anarchangel: Thanks man! Did I make em look like twins? One looks a little… ummm… “funner to be around” than the other to me.

Anyways… Here is something I have to get out so I can move on to something different.
    Gizmo.PNG

Anarchangel
    Participant

That is beautiful. It kind of reminds me of the waitress droid from Star Wars (it used a wheel too). But this is obviously much cooler. :D

TheSoupster
    Participant

I love Gemini. The faces are fantastic, a real mysterious quality to them, and the background really sets the whole image off! Nice one!

Nug
    Participant

@ The Soupster: Thanks for stopping by and checking it out, man. I’m glad you like it!

Nug
    Participant

The more I play with this program the more i’m coming to realize that you can make anything you want to with it… if you have enough patients.

BE-Mannequin.PNG

Vampyrist
    Participant

Wow!

Anarchangel
    Participant

That’s what I really lack. Patience. That and a short attention span are the main things holding me back from really using HeroMachine how I want to use it.

But that is extraordinary, Nug. Really well done my friend.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welp, I’m impressed.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I agree with everyone, that is truly special.

Nug
    Participant

I’m glad you like it guys! Thanks for the comments!

@Anarchangel
    : Me too bro… and time. Never enough time.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.