My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

Wow. Still one of the best I see!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Chase Black is wicked cool! I like the second version with the flowing coat, but the I prefer the first head better. Gives more of an ominous vibe like, “Whoa, is that him or a mask?” Whereas the second, you know it’s a mask. Your Guardian Angles are epic!

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Chase Black is wicked cool! I like the second version with the flowing coat, but the I prefer the first head better. Gives more of an ominous vibe like, “Whoa, is that him or a mask?” Whereas the second, you know it’s a mask. Your Guardian Angles are epic!

Haha, thanks man! Means a lot!

and thanks Lightningsword! You are always a fan of my workLaugh

For fun.

I call him, the Huntsman. He goes after only the most tainted of souls to walk the earth. He is unknown to be either villain or hero, just those who are in his crosshairs be warned.

Huntsman.jpg

Lightningsword
    Participant

@Ubiquitous Pixel said:

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

and thanks Lightningsword! You are always a fan of my workhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Aye! It’s so cool! Your works inspire me!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Huntsman is badass!

@Lightningsword said:

@Ubiquitous Pixel said:

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

and thanks Lightningsword! You are always a fan of my workhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Aye! It’s so cool! Your works inspire me!

I’m so happy to hear that! Guess I could say you’re my biggest fan!

and WMDBASSPLAYER,
    Thanks bro!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Cool pose on Huntsman, love the flame around his head.

@Jeimuzu said:

Cool pose on Huntsman, love the flame around his head.

Thanks! He was made on accident!

Here is a basic Hero of mine. A little lazy with the shading and lighting due to having to move everything all around to able to add color to it. Wish the canvas window was bigger. Anyway, present a hero who wears the color of crimson proudly. For crimson is the color of blood from the deepest of wounds. Also, it represents someone of vast intelligence, usually silent but wise when they speak, durable, dark, mysterious, but deep down is very caring and generous. I present, the Crimson Archer.

Name: Peter Bayne
    Allis: Crimson Archer
    Species: Human
    Abilities: Superior Intellect, Superhuman ability to perform dead-on accuracy, master at hand-to-hand combat, Superhuman Stamina, Superhuman Strength, Enhanced Agility, Higher Rate of Healing, Enhanced Immune System, Enhanced Cardio, and Superhuman Sight.

Crimson-Archer.jpg

Lightningsword
    Participant

WOW.

FRM

ooh! i like it!

Thanks guys!!

Here is a villain to my Crimson Archer!

Name: Jonathan Creed
    Allis: Cero
    Species: Human
    Abilities: Electricity, Freezing, Superior Intelligence, and Near invulnerable in the coldest of conditions and can heal from electricity and cold.

Cero.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.