My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 627 total)
  • Author

One thing I’d suggest is maybe look at cleaning up shading overlap on Archer’s cape. It looks awfully messy when you have red leaking off of the costume and into the background. Try masking the shading to the item you’re shading, it takes a bit more time but you lose none of the effect and it looks so much neater. But apart from that, good job.

To be completely honest, I didn’t see the red pattern shape leaking out into the white space, otherwise I wouldn’t have even posted it. I must be going brain dead…

JR19759
    Keymaster

One thing I’d suggest is maybe look at cleaning up shading overlap on Archer’s cape. It looks awfully messy when you have red leaking off of the costume and into the background. Try masking the shading to the item you’re shading, it takes a bit more time but you lose none of the effect and it looks so much neater. But apart from that, good job.

To be completely honest, I didn’t see the red pattern shape leaking out into the white space, otherwise I wouldn’t have even posted it. I must be going brain dead…

And that’s why I’m here. Well that and to make bad puns at every opportunity.

And that’s why I’m here. Well that and to make bad puns at every opportunity.

I’m going to make a character called the punsniper (FunnyPic app reference) or something haha. Or maybe a character called the Punster or something…

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is creepy and amazing!

For the Contest!

Gamma Skull Revamped!

Original Concept: Pg 9

Skoul
    Participant

Wowza! That is one heck of a mean looking dude, I’m digging that pose so much. And kudos on that foot superb!

Wowza! That is one heck of a mean looking dude, I’m digging that pose so much. And kudos on that foot superb!

Thanks man :D! Yah I’ve used that pose I believe 3 times already, but this one I changed up ever so slightly. And thanks! Patience with masking is such a hard thing to stick too

Name: Tom Clarke

A remake of my first ever creation of a superhero when I was little. Took apart the smaller GI Joe’s and created him and gave him characteristics of Master Chief because I played campaign with my father back then.  He’s gone through some changes, from being a smaller Gi Joe, to making him again once I was a tad bit older into a 12″ Gi Joe, to then making him into Heromachine, and now once again into Heromachine. Obviously as my mind grows, he grows more badass and his concept changes.

He is roughly 6’7″ and heavy muscle. I assume his voice to be none other than Steve Downes (Master Chief) or maybe even Thomas Jane from punisher.

Tom is an elite solider. He wears a specific mask that keeps him healthy and stable, along with a suit to keep his skin safe from infection. He hides most of the tech by wearing compression shirts, pants, gloves, and his father’s old hat for luck. Tom was a rather handsome soldier back in the day, but was caught in an explosion with a team of other soldiers. Tom went back in to save them and was left horribly burned and barely alive. Government took pity upon him and set him up with an experimental suit to heal him with recycling oxygen and gas that regenerates his health, skin, and relieves pain. Technically speaking, under his suit and mask, he looks 100% cured and normal…however, once it is all removed and his skin is exposed to air, within minutes he will start to go through agonizing pain and start to deteriorate (to look much like wade wilson aka deadpool). The gas that produces from recycling outside oxygen also acts as a steroid and gives bulk and extra strength beyond a normal man to Tom as a side effect, sometimes making him aggressive. He is a legend among enemies and allies, a ghost to some, and a death sentence to most who threaten who he cares for. He always seems to cheat death, thus making him a force not to mess with…

Suleman
    Participant

Oh my! I’m really digging the shading in all of these, you have an amazing eye for color.

I like your posing too, especially for that gunslinger fellow.

Delirious AL
    Participant

I am seriously liking your stuffffffffffff, man! You’ve got some great characters! And I love how dynamic they all are! Keep it upppppppppppppppp!  B^]

Contest Entry

Name: Swashbuckler

Thanks for the kind compliments guys! Keeps me motivated 😀

HermanSmellville
    Participant

The creature is intensely cool. The shades of red give it that freshly flayed feel.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.