My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Wolf Master
    Participant

Wow Luckster is really especially his jacket and hood, the mask is great too. Keep up the good work.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

You have an awesome knack for creating dynamic poses. Bang up job, fella.

BloodWolf

I wanted to shade him, but it looked really bad and muddy, so I kept him unshaded. He feels very unfinished to me, but I need to walk away from it haha…

Remaking Some Characters.

To start of with…of course…is Guardian Angel and his original costume before he don’s the Angelic Nephilium Armor.

Note: Page 1 is where the original concept exists if you want to compare.

Luminis Perditor (Destroyer of Light) Revamped

Original Concept: Page 2

Alloy Revamped

Original Concept: Pg 3

Vampyrist
    Participant

You’ve been on a roll and it is fantastic!

hawk007
    Participant

I honestly could see these being a comic book or movie or something, I mean great concepts, great originality, and just great characters!

Thank you for all the comments gentlemen!

Here’s Huntsmen Revamped

Original Concept: Pg 6

Maverik1313
    Participant

Epic

Crimson Archer Revamped

Original Concept: Pg 6

Nug
    Participant

You’ve gathered a nice cast of characters since I last posted here! I especially love Crimson Archer. The color of the bow, the shading, the pose… What’s not to love?

You’ve gathered a nice cast of characters since I last posted here! I especially love Crimson Archer. The color of the bow, the shading, the pose… What’s not to love?

Thanks Nug! And my characters are going to grow here for the next couple of days because I’m revamping my older creations to see what I can do to make them look more updated 😀

JR19759
    Keymaster

One thing I’d suggest is maybe look at cleaning up shading overlap on Archer’s cape. It looks awfully messy when you have red leaking off of the costume and into the background. Try masking the shading to the item you’re shading, it takes a bit more time but you lose none of the effect and it looks so much neater. But apart from that, good job.

Cero Revamped!

Original Concept: Bottom Pg 6

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.