My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 627 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

That. is. absolutely. amazing!

Name: Lincoln Carter
    Alias: SuperSonic

Abilities: Can go faster than the speed of sound, change density, super strength, high tech mystic armor, can create high amounts of energy in attacks, Flight, and an AI within his suit.

With a simple turn of his mystic wristband, Lincoln has a suit which forms around him and with a quick lightening bolt striking him to activate his power, he becomes the SuperSonic!

Name: Benjamin Wentworth
    Alias: Arcane

Abilities: Telekinesis, Phasing, Super Strength, Flight, Mind Reading, Radar/Sonar abilities, Space travel/time manipulation, and a powerful blast of telekinesis and energy.

Bio: A troubled childhood created Ben to be a low key individual. He became a journalist and while doing a story, he came upon an alien crystal, which upon its touch, fused with Ben’s heart and gave him a much larger brain capacity along with powers. At his will, his body becomes engulfed in a symbiotic like armor, his eye physiology changes to near alien, and his overall anatomy changes within, giving a side effect of his hair going from blonde to black…which aids in keeping his identity concealed. With his gift of superior memory, sense function, and intellect, Ben travels the world, time, and space looking to gain knowledge of the universe. He is a very mysterious hero and was called arcane, thus granting him alias. Much of Arcane is unknown and yet is a very powerful being who seems to never be understood or happy. He takes a high interest in Guardian Angel for he is considered an enigma to Ben of the unexplained.

Name: Nick Ward
    Alias: DarkFlow

He is a very simple concept, but I dearly love this character I created. Something about him, gives a feeling of originality and ease. He’s my Deadpool inspired character I made long ago (Favorite character on earth). Never shared him, I can’t figure out how to make him look iridescent like in the example pics! I’d love some feedback for that!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

djuby
    Participant

Very cool! You might get an iridescent look if you use a royal blue for the highlight and then double up with a slightly smaller and slightly faded neon blue over it. Would build depth coming out of the black. Might work.

Very cool! You might get an iridescent look if you use a royal blue for the highlight and then double up with a slightly smaller and slightly faded neon blue over it. Would build depth coming out of the black. Might work.

Thats a good idea! I’ll have to tinker around with it!

Thought I’d share some other DarkFlow creations I made even longer ago…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nug
    Participant

Djubs might be on to something. I’m not exactly sure what your trying to pull off. If it’s like that spider man pic though…. I’m not sure how to explain so bear with me.

Make copies of your body pieces. Change the color to appropriate highlight color. line them up perfectly with its original, and then mask it to some kinda of insignia or yet another body piece or something. Something so that when you move the piece you masked to it will allow the original body piece colors to come through. Gives you this effect.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/306/4/4/searching_by_nugarius-d84zlpy.png

djuby
    Participant

Tried it here with a lighter yellow gradient over a larger gold one – in places you almost get a liquid look.

http://djuby.deviantart.com/art/Djuby-nassyr-474612327

Name: Melvin Zeel
    Alias: Facade
    Abilities: Note: He is 90% blind and took a vow of silence. Super senses, Sonar abilities, Unbreakable lighter weighted bones, expert in all fields of combat, light weight keeps him stealthy and quiet, and expert in accuracy.

I wanted to keep him unshaded because he looked cooler in a more comicbook look.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Nice Kickpads 😀

djuby
    Participant

Nice!

Thank you gentlemen!

Name: Joe Carr
    Alias: Luckster
    Abilities: Power of Luck and expert in parkour.

*facepalm* I didn’t shade his jeans…

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.