My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 627 total)
  • Author

@JR19759 said:

Ok, that’s…. is there a word that covers both awesome and creepy at the same time? If not someone should invent one just so I can describe that picture.

Hahaha creeptastic?? Thanks though!

@Timedrop23 said:

Yes.
    That picture is totally crawesome!

Thanks! And for some reason that reminded me of street sharks saying “Jawsome!”

Nothing to see here

I really want to start creating stories, since I am not talented enough or have any idea on how to create comics, on Guardian Angel! Just need time on my side…

Guardian-Angel-Logo.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Nice work on the “selfie”. Don’t take this the wrong way but I really like your face. I really struggle with making faces in HM3 but you pulled that off well.

@Anarchangel said:

Nice work on the “selfie”. Don’t take this the wrong way but I really like your face. I really struggle with making faces in HM3 but you pulled that off well.

Haha, “selfie”. And thanks, but all I did was take one of the “Male Face” presets and add a little more green with a pattern shade to the eyes and a black circle in the center. Then positioned it a little bit proportionately and finally add some shading! The one preset face looked close enough to me. But I agree, making faces on here is difficult, I almost make the faces too small or something and end up throwing a mask on them…

hawk007
    Participant

Just from seeing your art for the first time, looks like you could be a future AMS.

@hawk007 said:

Just from seeing your art for the first time, looks like you could be a future AMS.

Thanks a bunch for the compliment! I’d love to stand near to his level of creativity and talent!

Name: Dylon Wayne
    Allis: The Dragon Fly

Dragon-Fly-1.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

That helmet is pretty cool. You’ve been doing some very impressive stuff lately, keep it up.

Anarchangel
    Participant

It’s no secret around here that I love insect characters and this one is no exception. My own Dragonfly character would totally be jealous of that guys look. :)

@JR19759 said:

That helmet is pretty cool. You’ve been doing some very impressive stuff lately, keep it up.

Helmet was fun to make haha! Thanks!

@Anarchangel said:

It’s no secret around here that I love insect characters and this one is no exception. My own Dragonfly character would totally be jealous of that guys look. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Oh I know you like the insect world! It’s a good place to look for superheroes or villains! We always over look the insect/small creatures, but if we’d take the strength of an ant or dung beetle to fit a human…we’d have one hell of a strong human! As for your dragonfly character, I’m sure they’d meet and their outcome would depend on the side they fight for!

Name: Quentin Klien
    Allis: Sliphood

Abilities: Superhuman reflexes, stamina, agility, and strength. Dead on accuracy. Expert is firearms and in sword fighting (basically ninja). Stealthy. Self cellular regeneration and impenetrable skin when in defensive (flight or flight). Paranoid…cocky…arrogant…self-loathing…air head…and psychologically aware (the forth-wall). Has his floating robot, AKA: Klien, who is incredibly knowledgable and intelligent. His “better half” and conscious or moral. Keeps him up to date on all things and possible jobs. Uses a wave of gravity to lift things and can shoot a heat beam.

Bio: Quentin Klien was a genius and was kidnapped for his ability to create “SoulChips”, which are chips or AI intelligence that have downloaded someone’s memories and personality and can be uploaded to a computer to talk to them, even once dead…essentially it is a clone. Klien knew he was going to be capture, so he quickly did the procedure to upload his brain into a SoulChip and download it into a special robot he created. Before he could activate the robot, he was captured. The government kept the robot for later use and used it as leverage that they didn’t need Klien alive since they technically have him at their disposal.
    Quentin refused to tell his secrets and knowledge of his SoulChips, so they decided he was not useful anymore. But instead of killing him, they used him for an experiment. They had parts of Daft’s DNA and Guardian Angel’s DNA and planned on using it to create super solider’s or secret agents to maintain control over superhumans. Fusing the combination of DNA had a horrible outcome. Quentin grew white veins everywhere and he became strong. He also become crazy because parts of Daft caused him to lose his mind. The experiment also wiped his memory of who he was. In a battle and the death of everyone in the lab, Quentin escaped. He broke into a vault and attempted to steal weapon, but was curious on the robot, to which activated upon his touch because it is finger print sensitive. The finger print also activated a download of the recent memory before and after the experiment, but his memory was not wiped. So the robot helped Quentin escape.
    Now, Quentin goes by the name “Sliphood” and calls the robot Klien. Daft’s psychoticness and Guardian Angel’s DNA cause Sliphood to be “Special” and more stable, but still looney. Klien and Sliphood now work as a mercenary team and on the side, search for a way to become one…

sliphood.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

That hood is fantastic!

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

That hood is fantastic!

Agreed.

@Anarchangel said:

@Vampyrist said:

That hood is fantastic!

Agreed.

That hood…that hood…how can I explain other than it was a puzzle to make at first! I wanted a side hood and wasn’t happy with any of the hoods for a side view. I took two different hoods (three hoods in total) and the wizard hat! If people like it enough, I could put a blank hood up for you guys to create your own characters with it

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.