My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 627 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

He has a core! Wonder if he has any cake?
    The hood is great btw.

@JR19759 said:

The hood is great btw.

Who has a core :O? Not sure I get the reference :/. Thanks about the hood though!!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Ubiquitous Pixel said:

@JR19759 said:

The hood is great btw.

Who has a core :O? Not sure I get the reference :/. Thanks about the hood though!!

I was referring to his little floating spherical companion, which looks like one of the cores from Portal.

@JR19759 said:

@Ubiquitous Pixel said:

@JR19759 said:

The hood is great btw.

I was referring to his little floating spherical companion, which looks like one of the cores from Portal.

Oh I never played portal unfortunately! Kinda looks like the monitor/forge ball from Halo too

Our mind is the real heromachine!

hm3-beta-7.png

Herr D
    Participant

Well, you’ve captured a likeness of a lot of us . . .

JR19759
    Keymaster

That’s pretty damn sweet. Love the shading. And the concept gets a thumbs up.

TheSoupster
    Participant

Haha! Love it! Although, perhaps ‘creeptastic’ could also apply here… A giant, immaculately shaded, disembodied brain floating about with a determined, frenzied grin on his face? :P

@Herr D said:

Well, you’ve captured a likeness of a lot of us . . .

Happy to hear that! Hopefully I inspire a spark of creative genius in my forum community!

@JR19759 said:

That’s pretty damn sweet. Love the shading. And the concept gets a thumbs up.

Thanks JR! My Brain thanks you too…

@TheSoupster said:

Haha! Love it! Although, perhaps ‘creeptastic’ could also apply here… A giant, immaculately shaded, disembodied brain floating about with a determined, frenzied grin on his face? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

Haha the Brain loves to create!!

Here’s a vigilante I added to Hawk007’s “You’re Vigilante” topic!

Go check it out and add to it!

my-vigilante-1.png

Remember Ghost, Chase Black?

Jump to page 4 to see!
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ubiquitous-pixel/2014/08/Ghost.png

Chase-Black-Chronicles.png

Name: Dominic Castle
    Abilities: Longevity, Nearly unbreakable metal alloy on parts of his body, dead on accuracy, increased strength beyond what a normal human can have, intelligence, expert with firearms, expert hand to hand combatant, can heal at a high than normal rate, can create electric pulses from his cyborg hand, and can manipulate metal.

Bio: Dominic is the leader of F.L.A.G. and used to be in charge of Chase Black, but then was the cause to his new abilities. Dominic’s main objective is to destroy Chase Black.

FLAG-Leader.png

Herr D
    Participant

@TheSoupster said:

Haha! Love it! Although, perhaps ‘creeptastic’ could also apply here… A giant, immaculately shaded, disembodied brain floating about with a determined, frenzied grin on his face? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

. . . I’m afraid that does capture me too. I’m just glad I have this outlet and community. I wonder if too many ideas could cause an aneurysm? How hard would it be to depict one of those in hm3–oh, @#$%^&!

cricket nosies…

cricket.png

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.